Chapter 46:

Izzy’s POV:

“Izzy!” Perrie comes skipping down to the kitchen.

“That’s my name.” I pull a bottle of water out of the fridge.

“Do you really have to go home for Christmas? I’m gonna be all alone.” She whines and leans against the counter opposite of me.

“Per, I finally convinced Harry to come with me and we leave in two days, it’s a bit late to call it all off. Why don’t you go home for the break?”

“My parents are going to the Bahamas.” She pouts.

“Go with Zayn to his family’s.” I shrug. “You guys have been dating longer then me and Harry so it’s about time.”

“Well I can’t just invite myself! That would be so rude.”

“Call Zayn over, I’ll have a chat with the oblivious dumbass myself.”

“Really?” She pulls out her phone. “I’ll go call him right now!” She hurries back up the stairs.

“I’ll be here.” I call after her retreating figure.

I am equal amounts nervous and excited about Harry meeting my family. My extended family up north is a little on the redneck and crazy so I don’t know how Harry will react to them. Luckily we will only be up there for three days because that’s about how long I can handle them.

“Bazinga!” Harry suddenly grabs my sides from behind. I squeal and jump forward, effectively smacking myself into the counter. I have been binge watching The Big Bang Theory lately so he has picked up on some of the terms.

“Owww.” I whine and rub my hip. “Not cool man.”

“Oh come on, I know that didn’t really hurt. You are just yanking my chain.” He smiles down at me.

“I ran right into my hip bone. My hips may be wide but they poke out in the front a little so ya, that did actually hurt, smartass.”

“Here,” He drops to his knees and pulls my shirt up so it sits right on my belly button and pulls my pants a couple inches down. He leave a single kiss on each of my hip bones before getting to his feet. “Better?”

“It will do for now.” I readjust my clothes.

Perrie joins us in the kitchen where her and Harry talk about- well I don’t actually know. I am too busy checking the weather for our trip and mentally going through a list of things I need to do that I have completely blocked their voices out.

I am pulled from my own mind when Zayn walks up the stairs. “Hi, honey.” He smiles at Perrie.

“Sup, sugertits.” Harry remarks before Perrie gets the chance.

“Hey Perrie,” I bring the attention off of Harrys greeting. “I bought a shirt the other day when Kelly dragged me shopping and it doesn’t quite fit right. I was thinking sense we are around the same size you might want it. It’s up sitting on my bed if you want to go check it out.”

“Wha- oh, right. I’ll be right back.” She nods and disappears up the stairs.

“So Zayn.” I hop up so I am sitting on the counter. “Word has it that you are leaving Perrie all alone for Christmas.”

“Well so are you.” He counters.

“I’m not dating her.”

“What is your point Izzy? I feel guilty enough without having you remind me of it.”