Chapter 3:

On Mondays I only have Science from 12:30-3:00.

I have always hated Science. So on Mondays I'm a more reluctant to move then usual.

I didn't know anyone in my Science class so I just sort of shut down socially and sot there.

I was relieved to get home and find it empty. I plop down on the couch in the TV room and don't move for hours.

"Anyone home?" I hear Kelly yell from the front door.

"Here." I yell back.

She comes in the room with Zayn and Perrie close behind her.

"How was your class?" Zayn asks and it's on one of the lounge chairs.

"I think I'm a little suicidal after that." I groan.

"That's always nice to here." Kelly sits down next to me.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" Harrys voice booms from outside the door. Within a second he come bursting in. His fists are clenched at his sides and his jaw tight. "Everyone out," He demands. I began to get up when he turns to me. "Not you. You stay."

Everyone gives me a concerned look before leaving me and Harry alone in the room.

"What did I do?" I sit back down.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He begins to pace in front of me.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I'm not one to put up with this shit.

"I had 12 people ask me today if I was gay!"

I hold back my laughter and smartass comments, "And what does that have to do with me?"

"I tracked down who they all heard it from. And it was you!" He is still pacing.

"Why would I spread a rumor that you are gay?"

"You mean to tell me you have never used the word gay in the same sentence as my name?" He stops dead in front of me.

Wait a second.

"Ohhh, ok I see how this all went wrong."

"Please. Do explain." He huffs.

"I was joking around with my friend Megan saying how you are such a player that it would be funny if you turned out to be gay. Someone must have overheard us and taken it the wrong way." I explain. His expression softens and his fists unclench.

"You were talking about me?"

"Really? That's what you got out of what I just said?" This boy, I swear.

"Did you say anything else about me?"

I think back to how I described every detail of his annoyingly perfect face.

"Nope that was it."

He moved his face closer to mine, "Bullshit. Tell me." Once again he is using a demanding tone.

"No." I say, plain and simple.

"You are so frustrating!" He begins to pace again.

"We have barely had 2 real conversations-" I was cut off my his lips crashing into mine.

What the hell?

You know what, screw this I can kiss him if I wanna kiss him. I lean into it and open my mouth. We quickly fall into sync and he deepens the kiss. His hands cup my face as he straddles my lap. My arms naturally snake up around his neck and my fingers knot into his hair. We stay like this for a while before he breaks away and puts his lips next to my ear.

"So what were you saying about me?" He breaths heavily.

"Still not telling. Didn't think I was that easy did you?"

"I will find out." He threatens.

"From who?"

"You said you were talking to a friend. Megan, if I remember correctly."

I lean so my lips are right next to his ear and whisper, "She will never tell."

"Holy shit." He breaths. I can tell that turned him on. And to be honest this whole situation has my hormones going crazy. We sit like this silently for a couple seconds before he abruptly says, "I should get going. Watch what you say next time." He gets up off of me.

"Next time?" I bounce my legs up and down, trying to get the blood to flow again.

"Oh trust me. I will be back." He smirked before leaving.

I don't know wether to be scared, annoyed or excited. My body is telling me excited but my brain is disagreeing.

I spend the rest of the night up in my room writing. I enjoy writing fiction and always have. It's something I do in my spare time.