Midnight (A Punk Harry Styles Fanfic)

"Isabel get out of bed!" My mom yells up to me.

I groan loud enough so she can hear me from downstairs. Today is the day that I move back to campus for my Sophomore year at Mt. Saint Mary's college. I had to stay with my mother over summer cause they are switching up the living arrangements.

Instead of dorms I live in a townhouse with 7 other girls. It's sort if like a hell storm of estrogen. This year I'm in the middle house and to the right is a house of girls and to the left is a house of guys.

"Isabella Helen Levion get up now!" My mom yells up to me again.

"Alright alright!" I roll out of bed and walk to my closet. I throw on a tank-top while keeping my sweatpants on and make my way to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Once finished I go downstairs.

"Really? That's what you are wearing?" My mom looks me up and down. Ah, good old passive insults in the morning.

"Yes. Once we get there I am probably just going back to sleep anyways." I fling my bag over my shoulder and walk out to the car.

"Oh honey don't be snappy!" I can hear her heels click on the ground behind me.

"It's early and I just want to go back to sleep. Let's get this over with." I grumble and lay down across the back seats. My mom gets in the front and begins to drive. I was back asleep within a matter of minutes.

The next thing I know my mom is shaking my shoulder trying to wake me.

"Honey we are here." She shakes me again.

"Ok Ok." I get out and stretch. It was about a 1 hour drive from New York, where my mom currently lives. She didn't want me to move to far even though I personally wanted to move across the freaking country.

I looked up at the townhouse. It looked like a stereotypical cheerleader, tall and thin with a thick cover of paint over it.

My mom began to walk towards it before I grab her arm, stopping her.

"Oh no you don't. The last thing I need is my mom walking me in. This is as far as you go. I call you later and tell you about it."

She fixes my hair, typical, then kisses me on the cheek and gets in the car. I once again put my bag over my shoulder and walk into the house. My mom took the liberty of moving all my stuff here while I was away one day so all I really need is this bag.

The first floor was small, to the right are stairs. I walk forward and through the door on the opposite wall to find a living room. A TV on the left wall and a couch and lounging chairs along the right wall facing the TV. I walk out and up the stairs. The stairs are straight but at the top turn left. On the second floor there is a kitchen to the right, a table right in front of me and a little sitting area with another couch and more lounging chairs to the left, in front if a big bag window. I walked over to the kitchen to find more stairs, just above the ones I just walked up only facing the opposite direction. I walk up them to find a small hallway with 2 doors on each side. These must be the bedrooms. I pull out my phone and check what room I am in. Second one on the right. I walked down to it and find it unlocked. When I enter I find 2 twin size beds, one in the right corner and the other in the left. On the left bed was a girl sprawled out on her stomach with headphones in. I ignore her and out my bag on my bed. To the left of my bed there is a nightstand and behind it an outlet. I plugged in my phone and set it on the nightstand before kicking my bag onto the floor and laying down. The ceiling was plain white, just like the rest of the walls. I don't know how long I was laying there until I was pulled to reality by my roommate getting up.

"Hi." I say and sit up. She was standing at the foot of her bed. She has short brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Holy!" She jumps and puts her hand over her heart. "I didn't see you there sorry. You must be Isabella."

"Call me Izzy. And you must be Kelly."

"Yup that's me!" She says energetically. Oh no please don't be energetic all the time. As if reading my facial expression she adds: "don't worry I probably won't be here much. If you know what I mean." She winks before leaving the room.

Well, at least I will get the room mostly to myself.

Since it seems like Kelly and I are the only ones here I decided to put on my noise canceling headphones and watch Netflix instead of going downstairs and socializing.

It was dark by the time I finally decide to get up and only because I am hungry. I take my headphones off and am suddenly aware of the music blaring from downstairs. Why am I not surprised there is a party going on?

I slip out of my sweatpants and pull on some shorts. Better look a little presentable sense I will most likely be living with these people for the next 3 years. I kept on my tank-top and run a brush through my naturally red hair. I only wear make up on special occasions and even then it's very light so I skip it. I walk down to the middle floor to find it packed with people.

I would normally just hibernate in my room till everyone left but my stomach was beginning to make weird noises.

Before I could even make it a foot in Kelly comes up and tugs my arm.

"Hey! Look who decided to show!" She slurs. She was in extreme short shorts and cropped top. I am trying my hardest not to judge. "Come on I got somepeople I want you tomeet," Her words beginning to string together. She pulls me by my arm to the couch area by the window. "Everyone this is Izzy."

I glanced at all of them as they all say hi. On one of the lounge chairs is a guy with black hair and tattoos. Sitting on his lap is a, makes me rethink my whole life, pretty blonde. On the other lounge chair is a guy with brown hair pushed off his forehead who just looked flat out intimidating with a twiggy looking brunette on his lap. Between the chairs on the floor sits a guy with brown hair that is swept across his forehead. On the couch next to Kelly is a guy with short brown hair. They introduced themselves as Kelly tugs me down to sit next to her.

The one with the black hair is Zayn and the blonde on his lap is Perrie.

Sitting on the floor is Louis.

Then there is Harry and Hannah on the other lounge chair.

And finally Liam is the one on the other side of Kelly.

"So you live here?" Perrie asks.

"Yup." I answer with a smile.

"Cool! So do I. I haven't seen you around all day."

"Ya I have sort of been sleeping all day."

"What brought you down? The awesome music?" Zayn comments. I took a second and listen to the metallic music, nothing I recognized.

"No I was actually going to order a pizza but now I'm thinking that's not a good idea." I look around at all the people.

"Oh I could really go for some pizza." Kelly smiles.

"I think it would be gone by the time it got to us." I tell her.

"Ya true. You wannadrink?" She begins to link her words again.

"Nope I'm good."

Kelly gets up and walks away. Leaving me with people I barely know, not that I knew her so well. We all sat and talked. I mostly stay quiet and sort of observed everyone. As soon as I hear someone suggest truth or dare I was out. I don't care how hungry I am, nothing good ever comes from that game.

I could feel someones eyes follow me as excused myself and went back up to my, and Kelly's, room.

One thing I have learned from college is that most nights you don't 'go to sleep', you wait till you are so exhausted that your body just gives up and you pass out.