Chapter 26:

Harrys POV:

I leave while Belle gets in the shower. Once I get home I decide to shower too and get ready for tomorrow. By the time I'm done it's 12pm. I go over to where I left my phone on my coffee table to find a text from Belle.

From Belle:
- Can't sleep. Tell me a story.

To Belle:
- A story?

I grab a glass of water and sit on the couch, flipping on the TV.

From Belle:
- Did I fucking stutter?

To Belle:
- Someone is sassy tonight.

From Belle:
- Excuse you, I am always sassy.
Now tell me a story. A boring one.

To Belle:
- I don't know one. All of my stories are fantastic and entertaining to the up most quality.

I begin flipping through channels while I wait for a reply. I settle on NCIS. Damn her for getting me hooked on this show. I glance back at my phone to find she has replied.

From Belle:
- That's a load of shit and you know it.

To Belle:
- So why can't you sleep?

From Belle:
- Trying to change the subject I see.
And cause they are having a party downstairs and it's loud.

I was instantly pissed. It's fucking Sunday what the hell are they throwing a party for. Belle is trying to sleep and they are drinking. They are such- What's the word she would use? Mundanes? Ya I think that's it.

To Belle:
- I am coming over.

I turn off everything and grab my keys and jacket while my phone vibrates nonstop in my pocket. Once I get in the car I check it.

From Belle:
- Why, what are you gonna do?

From Belle:
- Don't come I'm used to it.

From Belle:
- I'm actually getting tired now it's fine.

From Belle:
- Harry I mean it!

From Belle:
- You are driving aren't you.

From Belle:
- Dammit Harold.

From Belle:
- I swear if you are only coming for the free beer I'm gonna kill you.

From Belle:
- I might kill you anyways.

From Belle:
- Depends on how this plays out.

I could help but smile. I put my phone away without replying and started the car before driving to the townhouse.

There are cars parked up and down the street outside the townhouse so I park on the lawn. Once I get in the house I have to push through people to get to the second floor. I am about to walk up the stairs to the third floor when someone grabs my arm. I turn around to find some jockeys looking blonde dude.

"Not allowed on the third floor man."

"Move out of my way."

"Hey, I don't make the rules I just enforce them."

"Move the fuck out of my way." I growl.

"Matt I got this it's fine." Kelly comes up to us. The blonde, Matt, gives me a suspicious look before walking away, but remaining in ear shot. Fucking prick.

"Why do you wanna go upstairs?" She asks. Good news is she doesn't look completely drunk.

"I've come to get Belle."