Chapter 20:

I wake on the ground, on my stomach. When I turn to the side Harry is sitting next to me.

"Well look who is finally up." He smiles down at me.

I ignore him and look around the room. "Did you clean up in here?"

"Ya. You were out for a long time, like 16 hours, and I can only sleep for so long," He shrugs. "So anyways, how are you feeling?"

I lay still for a second and self analyze my body. My heart is no longer racing, but my body is still tired.

"Like I got hit by a bus," I flash back to the Grey's Anatomy episode when George dies from getting his by a bus and automatically regretted saying it. "Can you grab me some painkiller for my back?"

"Of course." He gets up and wanders into the bathroom. I pull myself onto the side of my bed and stretch my limbs.

"Here you go." He hands me a pill and a small paper cup of water. I swallow the pill with the assistance of the water and throw the cup away.

"So what were you typing on your phone?" I change into a baggy shirt so it will be easier to change my bra without flashing him.

"Planning."

"Planning what?" I slip my bra off from under my shirt and am instantly relieved. I made the mistake of sleeping in a wire bra.

"Our first date."

I stop my movement of pulling on my sports bra from under my shirt and stare at him. That definitely wasn't what I expected him to say.

"Do I have a say?" I go back pulling up my bra.

"Nope it's a surprise."

"Typical." I roll my eyes.

"What?"

"It's typical that the guy picking the first date and that it's a surprise." I pull my arms so they are inside my shirt and loop them through my sports bra.

"You can plan it if you like."

"That's to much pressure I'm good." I pull the baggy shirt of and replace it with my Star Wars tanktop. I look at my arms and the clearly visible bruises of where Ricky had griped my arm and change into a purple long sleeve shirt in attempt to hide them. I look over at Harry who was staring at my arms. His eyes met mine and it looks like it snapped him back to reality.

"But you just said that it's typical for the guy to plan it."

"I never said it was a bad thing." I give him a peck on the nose before exiting the room and walking downstairs.

"Women," I hear him say under his breath before following me. "Are you aware that the most of the male characters in your book have the same name and features as the male characters in your life?" He says from behind me.

{A/N: Belles book: One Direction Defective Detectives is another fanfiction I am writing and is on my page incase you want to read it}

"I wrote the character descriptions before I met you people. I guess you could say I'm psychic. Although I obviously dropped he ball with you cause fictional Harry is much cheekier then you."

"I can be cheeky." He huffs.

"Only at the most inappropriate times." I point out. He doesn't reply cause he knows it's true. We reach the kitchen to find the usual scene. Perrie and Kelly talking while Jackie types away on her phone.

"Izzy there you are!" Niall runs up and hugs me out of no where. Pain shoots up my back where his arms are holding it.

"Here I am." My voice comes out quiet and rushed. Harry takes a step forward, wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back.