Chapter 5:

I woke up the next morning, Kelly still gone. I have English from 12:10-3 today. The only thing I hate as much as Science is English. The lack of sleep was starting to catch up to me and I was slugging around all day. When I got home I collapse onto bed and sleep the afternoon away. I wake up to the blaring of music from downstairs. Of course they are have in a party. It's a good thing I don't have any classes tomorrow.

I don't bother changing, my skinny jeans and lace shirt with a tanktop underneath should be good enough.

Harrys POV:

I am sitting at the girls townhouse on a lounge chair watching my idiotic friends talk about stupid things. This is beginning to bore me. I wish Belle would come down.

Hannah came over and tried to sit on my lap but I pushed her off. Not in the mood. She glared at me before going and flirting with some other dude. Whatever.

It's beginning to bother me that Belle hasn't come down yet. She frustrates me so much but at the same time all I want to do is kiss her, maybe just to shut her up. I look around and take a sip of my soda. I was getting up to leave when all of a sudden Belle comes walking down the stairs. I adjust my pants, so it wouldn't look weird that I randomly stood up, before siting back down. I love those jeans on her.

She took a seat between Louie and Kelly on the couch. Why didn't I sit in the couch? I shook that thought from my head and watch her talk with Kelly about something I can't hear. I really wish she would tell me what she was typing earlier. But maybe it's good cause I might say something about it I will regret. She seemed a little out of place and timid as people came and went.

"Hey man!" Tim slaps me on the shoulder. Belles attention darts to me then Tim. Her eyes go big, but she quickly shakes the look off her face and stares down at her feet.

Do these two know each other? I hope not cause Tim is a major player, I mean worse then me. He is that guy on campus that no girl says no to.

"What's up?" I take my eyes off Belle and look up at him.

"I just got a fresh stash. Come join me." Tim pulls out a bag with weed in it. Belle once again looks up but I can't read the emotion behind her eyes.

"No I'm good man." I honestly want to be in here more, which has never happened before.

"Come on. Don't be a pussy." Tim starts to get angry.

"He said no." Belle says before I could reply.

Oh no.

"Who the hell was talking to you." Tim snaps and turns to Belle but when he sees her something flickers behind his eyes. I am defiantly missing something here. I don't think Belle understands what she just did, no one talks back to Tim.

"No one was. But he said no so just leave him the hell alone. You shouldn't be smoking anyways. Now apologize." Belle demands and stands. Tim is gonna flip shit. I swear if he so much as touches her I will-

"Fine. Sorry Harry. Maybe next time." Tim huffs and walks away.

What the hell just happened?

Belle lets out a shaky breath of air before sitting back down.

"I could have handled that." I say. I didn't know what else to say, so many more questions swirl in my head.

"Ya, clearly you were doing a great job at that." She points out.

"Holy shit. No one has ever spoken like that to Tim and won!" Louis exclaims.

"Well it seemed like someone needed to." Belle crosses her arms. She looks upset and tired

"Do you two know each other?" Kelly asks her.

"We have a long history. And I don't wanna talk about it. I think I'm gonna go back to bed." Belle says.

Did they date? That's a stupid question. Tim doesn't date, just like me. I wonder what happened between them.

I have recently found myself wondering a lot about Belle. Wait what if they fucked... No, she wouldn't. But then again I barely know her so she may have. The thought of them together angers me more then it should.

Hannah suddenly falls sideways onto my lap. I'm pretty sure she is passed out. Belle gave me a look that said 'typical' before returning upstairs.

"God dammit Hannah." I roll her onto the floor, honestly not giving a shit. I want to follow her but they have a rule here about how we aren't allowed up there during party's, not like that would stop me but I honestly don't know what I would say. I have never been in this situation before, a situation where I actually somewhat care about the person. Which is weird considering I barely know her.

I wonder if she is a virgin. She sort of seems like one but at the same time not. I should really test that out.

I ended up spending the night, considering Louis is my ride and he is currently passed out.