Chapter 23:

Izzy POV:

I wake up the next day in a panic, you are not supposed to sleep with a tampon in. I wiggle of out Harrys grasp and go to the bathroom. Adam is still asleep where we left him when I walk back to the room.

I lay back down next to Harry and miss his warmth. As if reading my mind, his arms stretch out for me. I rolls closer to him and he pulls me to him. I lay on my stomach and he drapes his body across mine. His arm across my shoulder, his leg across mine.

I don't go back to sleep, memories of last night keep my up. The amazing date, Adam showing up, my makeshift blow-job. My thoughts soon end with a knock on the door. I try to slide out from under Harry but he won't let me.

"It's probably Adam, you gotta let me get it."

"He needs to leave."

"We are in his house, be nice."

"Shhhh let's go back to sleep."

I roll over so now we are chest to chest.

"Harry, let me up."

"No." He props himself up on his elbows and grins down at me.

"Don't make me flip you."

"I would love for you to flip me."

I take it as a personal challenge. I place my palms flat on his chest, my feet flat on the mattress and with all my strength I push off the bed. Effectively flipping him over so I am now on top. I attempt to get up but he grabs my waist.

"I flipped you. I get to get up."

"We never made that deal." He smirks.

"Come on in Adam!" I yell at the door.

"That's cheating."

"No, that's winning." This time I am the one smirking. Adam enters the room and I automatically blush at the position Harry and I are in.

"Oh uh... Sorry I just need my contacts." He avoids eye contact with is and goes to his nightstand.

"That's alright. We were done here anyways." I roll off Harry.

"Like hell we were." Harry rolls on top on me.

"I'll just be out there is you need me." Adam awkwardly leaves the room.

"You know we can't do anything." I reach up and push the hair out of his eyes.

"Ya but he doesn't need to know that."

We both roll, although I roll my eyes and he rolls his body.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat. You want anything?" He asks as he gets up and walks to the door.

I think about how my cramps aren't intense but enough to make me uncomfortable.

"No I'm fine."

Harry gives me a shrug before walking out of the room.

I make Adams bed and just do some general cleaning while in here.

Next thing I know Harry comes back into the room.

"Belle, it has been 45 minutes. What are you doing in here?"

"Cleaning."

"Why are you cleaning?"

"Cause I was getting a little claustrophobic and I clean when I am claustrophobic, it calms me." I finish folding his last shirt and close the drawer.

"Did you clean in here?" Adam walks into the room before Harry has the chance to reply.

"Yes," I sigh and repeat what I just told Harry. "I hope you don't mind." I add at the end.

"No it's fine. I was meaning to clean up in here anyways."

"So what are your plans for today Adam?" I ask as I straighten the comforter.

"I don't know. I was supposed to be with.." He chokes a little on her name.

"Well you can come shopping with me of you want. It's all I have planned." I offer.

"That sounds nice. I wouldn't want to impose though."

Harry gives me a look, as if warning me to take it back.

"It's fine. Come on it will be good for you." I challengingly smile at Harry.

Harry calmly walks over to the perfectly made bed and places his hand on it, pushing down then pulling it back up, not breaking eyes contact the entire time. My eyes dart to the new wrinkles in the place where his hand used to be as he walks out of the room.

"That's low!" I call after him.

"Am I missing something?" Adam asks as I once again fix the bed.

"No. You are fine. Come on we should be going."

Adam and I go out and put the saddles on the horses while Harry just leans on the front porch and watches us.

Once we finish I get on the horse and Harry gets on behind me. We follow Adam down the trail in silence until I break it.

"This is nice." I lean back on him.

"Ya sure." He mumbles.

"Someone is grumpy."

"You would be grumpy to if your plans for the day just got ruined."

"Your plans got ruined?"

"Yes. Now instead of doing what I had planned I am going shopping."

"Shopping? You are coming shopping with us?"

"Did you honestly think I would let you go shopping with him alone?"

"I suppose I should have figured. And don't blame me for ruining your day, you don't have to come."

"I wasn't blaming you."

"Well it sure sounded like it."

"I wasn't blaming you." He sighs.

"You already said that. Now please stop being grumpy it's bringing me down."

"I'll stop being grumpy when Adam leaves."

"Adam will leave when you stop being grumpy."

"Oh so now your talking for him!"

This bipolar motherfucker.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Yes."

"That's it." I pull the horse to a stop.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting down cause I'm not riding with you, you are being pissy."

"What are you gonna do? Walk?"

"Maybe I'll ride with Adam." I begin to get down.

"No your not." Harrys arms wrap tighter around me.

"Then quit being a dick."

He falls silent and we begin to follow Adam again.

Harrys POV:

I automatically feel more comforted when Belle leans back on me.

I don't like fighting with her but I also don't like her offering to spend the day with Adam. I mean she barely knows him.

We ride in silence until we reach the barn.

"Are you still upset?" She asks me as I get off the horse.

"Yes."

"Are you gonna be pissy the entire time?" She swings one leg over the horse so now she is sitting like a princess.

"I will try to keep it to myself." I sigh. I reach up and guide her body as she jumps off the horse.

"That's better. I guess."

Adam takes the horses and walks them to the barn.

"So what were your plans for today?" Belle turns to me.

"Non of your business." I say out of habit.

"No need to get all defensive I was just wondering."

"Sorry, it's my natural response."

"It's alright. You don't have to tell me ever second of your life."

I pause. That was unexpected. Mostly cause I expect her to always tell me her plans.

"I was just planing on hanging with Zayn, Perrie and Louie."

"Oh." Is all she says.

I realize how bad that might sound that I didn't invite her.

"Would you wanna come with me?" I look down at my feet. I shouldn't feel this bad about this.

"Nope it's fine. You probably need some time to just hang with your friends anyways. I have been stealing you from them am awful lot lately."

"That's cause I like you more than them." I lean down and give her a quick kiss.