Chapte 33:

Izzy's POV:

Once I lay down in Harry's bed I am out. When I wake I am in a pair of boxers and one of Harrys black shirts.

The bed seems so much larger with just me in it. I roll onto the stomach and stretch. It feels so good to be able to fully feel my body again. When I stretch my left arm an almost burning like sensation appears throughout my left shoulder blade. I move my right hand under my shirt and feel around my shoulder blade, the skin is slightly dry and hurts when I touch it. I sit up and call for Harry. He runs into the room with flour in his hair and all over his shirt.

"Oh good you are awake, I was beginning to get worried." He smiles.

"Ya uh, why do you have flour all over you?" I give him a weird look.

"I was cooking and well... Let's just say the flour bag didn't agree with me." He shakes his head and flour falls all around him.

"Well don't do that in here!"

He just laughs and runs his fingers through his tinted white hair.

"Why are you cooking anyways?"

"I got really bored and your stomach was rumbling in your sleep so I decided to make breakfast," He glances at the clock. "Well more like dinner. I hope you are ok with pancakes for dinner."

"I'm ok with pancakes for whenever." I smile as his kind gesture. "So on a completely unrelated topic. What did you say new tattoos would feel like again?" I slowly sink back into the bed, trying to disappear.

"The skin would be irritated." He moves closer to the bed, knowing exactly what I'm talking about. "Where?" He asks when he reaches the foot of the bed.

"Left shoulder blade." I scoot to the foot of the bed so I am sitting right in front of him.

"Turn." He demands. I stand up and pull off the shirt, turning my back to him. He moves my bra strap so it falls off my shoulder and his finger linger there for a second.

"You ok?"

"Trying to fight the urge to bend you over and take you right here." He takes a deep breath before continuing to examine my back. I feel his finger trace something on my shoulder blade. "Ya it's definitely a tattoo." He moves my hair so it all falls over my right shoulder. "You look good with ink." He kisses up my neck. "And I thought you couldn't get any hotter." He spins me around and connects our lips. I allow myself to deepen the kiss a little before pushing away.

"Harry this is serious. Stop distracting me." I try to push him away but he attached his lips to my neck and pulls me closer. "Harry." I whine and push him again.

"Yes?" He lightly pushes me back on the bed so he is hovering over me.

"What's the tattoo?"

"Some symbol I don't recognize." He mumbles into my neck.

"Well I wanna see it." I use my strength and weight to flip us over. I crawl off of him and walk into the bathroom. I faced my back towards the mirror and cranked my neck to the side so I can see it. It is black ink and looks like a birds eye with an X below it. I automatically recognize it. "Fearless." I whisper.

(Picture to the right)

"What?" Harry comes to the front of me but I don't take my eyes off the tattoo.

"It's a fearless rune from The Mortal Instruments."

"The Mortal Instruments?"

"That's what the series of books is called. We watched the first movie, City of Bones on our date." I bring my right hand around a trace the part of the tattoo I can reach. "I can't believe I got a freaking tattoo."

"Be thankful. You got something that deep and meaningful." He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me to his chest. I still keep my head turned to the side, looking at the ink on my back. We both watch his fingers in the mirror as they trace the tattoo. "When I get drunk and get a tattoo I end up with a butterfly on my stomach."

"I knew you had to have been drunk to get that." I finally turn my head to face him, my neck was beginning to cramp. I rest my forehead on his chest and he continues to trace the tattoo.

"I'm being serious though, I really like it. It suits your personality very well."

"Ya, let's just hope my mother never sees it." I slightly wince at the thought of her finding out.

"Just don't wear tank-tops around her." Harry shrugs.

"You make it seem so simple."

"That's cause it is."

I turn my neck back to look at it again. "It's gonna take some getting used to. But I actually really like it." I smile.

"I love it. I would want you to get more, but I don't want you to end up like me."

I look down at the arms around my waist that are covered with tattoos. "Do they even mean anything?"

"Some. Others are just spur of the moment decisions."

"I think my mother would kill me and make it look like an accident."

"Belle, you're 19, you can get a tattoo without your mother permission."

"I know that. And I know my mother is completely infuriating but..."

"But you love her." Harry finishes. This is the second time he has completed that sentence. I can't seem to say it out loud.

"As strange as it sound, yes."

"It's not strange, she raised you. She may have not done a great job at it but she was still there."

"Ya I guess."

We fall into a comfortable silence and I close my eyes as I lean my head on his chest. My nose suddenly catches a sent and I dart my head up.

"Harry? Are you setting pancakes on fire?"

"Shit!" He let's go of me and runs into the kitchen. I hear the sink turn on right as a smoke detector starts going off. "I got it!" Harry yells.

I close the bathroom door and pee. When I come out I put back on the shirt I slept in.

"So I'm gonna need new cabinets. But other than that's it's all clear." He wipes his hand with a towel.

"Remind me to never ask you to cook anything."

"I make one mistake." He exaggeratedly throws his hands in the air.

"That almost burned your house down."

"Technicalities." He flicks his wrist at me and walks into the bathroom.

We spend the rest of he day laying around. Harry basically catered to my every need, which was nice at first, but quickly got annoying.

"I think I should get back to the townhouse now, it's getting late." I glance at the clock that reads 11:00. My eyes are beginning to get heavy.

"Stay here, we don't have classes tomorrow." Harrys says from beside me. We are currently sitting on his couch watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother, one if my favorite shows. And now one of Harrys.

"Alright fine. But I'm going to bed." I push off the couch and go into his room. I hadn't changed all day so I just crawled into his bed, on my side, and curled into a ball if warmth.

Harry finished the rest of the episode before joining me. I was barley conscious when I felt him pull me closer.

I wake with a startle. I shoot up into sitting position and breath heavily.

"Crunch Wrap Supreme and no they have not discontinued it." Harry mumbles as he pulls me by the waist back to his chest.

How he knew that I was having my Taco Bell nightmare is beyond me.

"You know there is probably some deep psychological meaning behind that nightmare right?" He whispers into my hair.

"I'm to tired to care."

"Same."

"Same."