Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

[21st Century Girl -BTS ]

(Dan)

"Then do it," said Naomi, with every single trace of seriousness possible. I wasn't exactly sure whether she was joking for her amusement or was being serious. I furrowed my eyebrows, then began laughing.

"Are you kidding? Never in my life did I think I would hear those words come out of your mouth.. I'm not complaining though," I said breathlessly. 

"Oh, Danny, you really thought I was being serious then? I would never touch those dry lips of yours. In fact, I'll never even love you, stop trying," Monotone, proves she was.. joking..? Didn't she say she loved me as a best friend.

"Dan, you know I love you, nothing can change that, you're practically a brother to me. Those  words mean nothing to either of us. If you do the most terrible thing, I'll still love you, but that small feeling of disappointment will linger within me."

"Nice speech J.K Rowling, really moving," I chuckle, rolling my eyes. 

"Speaking of moving, wasn't Edward's "Invite me in for lunch and you don't get arrested" thing really moving?" her voice had sarcasm dripping off of it, like it was a spreadable substance. Deciding to play along, I sigh,

"Oh yes, I really regret the fact that we didn't invite him in. Really nice man, but a bit too demanding for my liking. Lovely guy, very intelligent an-" Before I could finish that last sentence, I was cut off by Naomi.

"We get it, he's amazing. Honestly just thinking about him makes my heart flutter," she says, false sweetness laced in her voice. Naomi then gagged, possibly from her voice, or the words coming out of her lips. I chuckled. This girl could make me laugh no matter what the situation is.

Thing is, I think I was truly falling for her. Maybe it was the fact that we've been friends for god knows how long, or the fact that we get closer with each day.. 

**

ooh go danny? 

too soon? 

21st century girl relating to the chapter. since its in dans perspective, he sees naomi as a 21st century girl. her style, the fact that she keeps up with thing that are trending and the fact that she has the ability to make him laugh. 

also,

ALL MY LADIES PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

[Edited]