Chapter Eight

Pay attention to the fact that this book is me, because I actually had no idea on what to name them, so I USED MY FRENS *cough* you know who you are *cough* And also, my head is hollow so i didn't have anything in mind for this chapter so kinda shit

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy...

warning: i spent zero time on this and i don't even give a fuck so don't tell me the tense changes, even my teacher complains that our class' writing always changes tense . did i literally just bother myself to edit a chapter that was as shitty as this one so i could've done much better. writer's block has always been a bitch to me. i just realised this is increasing the word count. also tyler screams josh dun six times in the judge. use both headphones to hear. i will leave . c r i n g e 

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Dan and I had split the money so we wouldn't argue about it. The three of us were each eating pizza, while watching Stranger Things. Dan and I were cuddling on one side of the couch, whereas Chris was disgusted by just seeing the sight. I stood up, dusted the crumbs off my legs, and headed up to Dan's room.

I sat on his bed, and pulled the Apple laptop on my lap to see a password entry. Running my hands beneath the laptop to see if the password was on the bottom, just like my own, to which there was. I tipped the laptop on it's bottom to see a piece of paper covered in tape. Reading the words phanisreal1, and smiling to myself and thinking 'I knew it all along'. Clicking on the Twitter icon in Dan's most visited tab, to see one of my most recent Tweets, mentioning My Chemical Romance. But I never tweet about My Chemical Romance, who could've done this? Realisation hits me like a ton of bricks.

"DAN!" I whine, loud enough for him to hear me. Waiting a minute or two until he actually stepped foot into the room

"Yes babygirl" He calls me by the pet name I didn't even allow him to call me

"Fuck off, you disgust me,"

"Okay then, bye babe" More pet names, great.

"Get over here you ass," I stand up and grip him by the wrist, pulling him back in. "Give me answers,"

"On what?" Dan plays dumb, as I sucessfully drag him onto the bed

"THE FUCKING TWEET YOU POSTED FROM MY PHONE?"

"Don't scream, you know that Chris is downstairs,"

"Fuck off, I don't give a shit if Chris is downstairs, and can hear what we're saying, I'll scream if I want to, you don't control me."

"I do control you"

"Get out, now"

"It's my room"

"So, you're hanging out with your friend. Do I have any friends here? Nope" Dan points to himself. "It's your house,"

"Aren't I your friend?"

"Remember I said I was reconsidering that the day of your birthday? I still am, and after the kiss that you were oh so desperate for, I don't even think you are anymore,"

"Wanna leave then?"

"No, I'm not going to my house."

"Chloe's? Or did you claim her as your best fake friend?"

"Why are we even talking about friends?"

Dan shrugs, "I don't know, to prove that we're alone, and don't have a life because we base it off social media"

"Okay then, but why'd you tweet I'm still not over MCR?"

"Because, the shirts you wear, prove that you aren't"