"Ima open this first when it's time," He grins.

"Shit, you better," Mani jokes.

He laughs and pulls us into another hug, "Some of my favorite people. Y'all help y'all selves to all this shit."

"Mani!" Ally yells while running up to her, Ferg right behind her.

"We're going to the bathroom," Mani yells to me.

I nod and watch Ally drag her away.

"Hey Lauren!" She yells as she continues leading Mani through the crowd.

I laugh and turn to Ferg, "Fergy Ferg!"

"Lil Lo, what's poppin'?" He asks.

"I got blue balls but what's good with you?"

He suppresses a laugh, "Damn b. I'm just chillin'."

"Cuz got blue balls? Not surprising," Miguel says while walking up.

"You're a bitch?" I ask with slight attitude.

He throws his hands up, "You stay doing shit to piss the in law off, just saying."

"Anyway, you're wrong. Half the time it's 'my fault' it really be just her tripping off nothing." I say.

"I have to Laugh. You are always in some shit bro," Bryson says.

I suck my teeth and roll my eyes, "Sure."

Kehlani places a hand on my shoulder, "Guys, she can't help the fact she wounds up on these situations."

"There are no situations," I defend.

"Sure," They all say.

I grab a bottle of Ace and sit, waiting for Normani to come back. I open the bottle and take a swig while leaning back, It is not always my fault.

Mani comes back with Ally and sits sideways on my lap, I pass her the bottle and she takes a sip. She then, tilts my head back and pours a little down my neck, licking it up and sucking on my neck in the process.

"Teaser," She whispers.

I grin and lock my arms around her waist, my head on her shoulder. She passes the bottle back to me and I take another sip of it.

Worst!

"That's that shit I'm talking bout!" Luke yells while lifting his bottle into the air.

"Mothafucka never loved us!" Miguel raps, overly hyped.

I laugh at them and tip the bottle to Luke, he tips his back and takes a gulp out, nodding his head.

"Fucking crackheads," Ally laughs.

"When are they not?" I add.

"Some points were made," She nods.

I point to her with a grin and look back to the crackheads, they're so fucking goofy but they're my goofs.

Out the corner of my eye, I see Natalie walk up with a couple other people and I give her a small smile.

"What's up Nat? Friends."

"Heyyy L," She smiles.

Her friends wave in acknowledgement and I throw two fingers up.

She turns Mani and Ally, slightly waving, "Hey."

They give her fake but friendly smiles, "Hey."

"How long you been here?" She asks.

"Almost an hour," I reply.

"Alright, Ima go see Lex. I'll come back around through the night."