She smiles back just us bright and continues scooping up sand.

"Quincy, what the hell is that?" I ask.

"Duh, it's a sandcastle," He says.

"Nah nigga," I say.

"Girl, why you gotta kill a nigga's dreams?" He jokes.

"I'm fucking with you," I laugh.

I stay on the beach for about an hour before I'm being begged to get in the water so I agree and head back to the Villa to change into my bikini. I walk in and head straight to the bedroom since the kids are that impatient.

I damn near jump out my skin and clutch my chest when I see Lauren casually sitting on the bed.

"Well, hello there," She waves.

"What the fuck Laur?!" I yell.

"Relax, I didn't mean to scare you," She grins.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I obviously came to spend the next few days with y'all," She says.

"Shoulda thought about that yesterday."

"You gonna guilt trip me even when I'm already here?"

I roll my eyes and go over to the dressers, I get my bikini out one of the drawers and start stripping out my current clothes.

"Mani, I'm sorry!" She whines.

I ignore her and pull the bikini bottoms up.

"Norrmaaanniii, I wuuuuv yeewwww."

I glance at her and pull the bikini top up to my chest, holding it in place. I walk to her and turn around, she ties the bottom strings then turns me around, facing her.

"You still mad at me?" She asks.

I remain quiet and she holds on to my hips.

She slightly tilts her head to the side and starts softly singing, "Mi amor, love you more with each look in your eyes."

"You can't just sing to me and expect everything to be okay," I say.

I move away from her and finish putting my bikini on, I tie the top and reach for my sandals. She starts making her way towards me again with a tiny smile on her face.

"Maybe these simple words will do best, to best describe what I feel in my heart. What I'll feel for all time."

I cross my arms while staring at her and she stares back at me, continuing to lightly sing, "How to make you see, how to let you know, how to say how I need you so."

She wounds up back in front of me and takes my hand, holding it firmly. She palms my cheek with her other hand, "With words you'd understand, and that get right through to your soul, words that let you know."

The more I look into her eyes, the more I start to forgive her. She did come after all, right?

I start to smile at her and she raises her brows, a grin on her face. She pecks my cheek and presses her body against mine, lacing our fingers together.

She's such an asshole sometimes but that's my asshole.

She kisses beneath my ear, "Tu amor, I will always be. Tu amor, means the world to me. Esteras siempre en mi corazón, you're the one in my soul and I live for tu amor, tu amor."

She presses her forehead against mine and ghosts her lips over mine, "Tú eres mi vida para siempre. Te quiero. Te adoro. Tus labios. Tus ojos. Tu amor."

"Is that your way of sweet talking me?" I ask.

"Maybe, did it work?" She asks.

"I'm not boosting your ego," I mumble.

She grins and pecks my cheek, "Can I get like an actual kiss now? Instead of being pushed away?"

I swing our arms back and forth and look up at her, "Nope."

Her jaw drops, "You're depriving me of your loving?"

I slightly shrug, "You deprived yourself sweetheart."

She pouts and I smirk, leaning in to place a small kiss on the side of her mouth.

"That's all."

"You're a cold hearted woman."

I pull her towards the door, "Come on, I'm sure the kids wanna see you."