Chapter Fifty-Six

Chapter Fifty-Six
Grace

Two years later...

Leaving on tour with Jaxon had been the best decision I had ever made.

Of course, Luisana and Michael were sad that I was going to be gone, but they understood that I wanted to get out into the world and experience things on my own, and they fully supported my decision. Besides, they made me fly home for any big family events and especially Noah's birth- not that I would have missed it for the world. He was the cutest baby brother I could ever ask for, and we skyped almost every day with Michael and Luisana.

It was the last show of the tour and I was backstage hanging out with the rest of the crew. I had been asked by management if I wanted to take backstage pictures of the boys meeting their fans at each of the shows, and I was glad.

It allowed me to get to know all the awesome fans that they had as a group and get to see them interact with everyone. I had become great friends with the whole band and Jaxon and I had become much closer and even more in love than I ever thought would be possible.

I had even managed to graduate from college and write a successful book series despite all of the craziness- it was just a short course on English and creative writing, but I had plans to one day go back if my book sales started to drop.

For now though, I was more than content with how things were going.

The boys came backstage after they finished and a few minutes later fans were filling the small meet and greet room that they were given by the venue.

Jax came over to give me a quick hello before they started.

"How was the show?" He smiled, kissing me tenderly.

"It was great, as usual. I don't think you guys could have a bad performance if you tried." I kissed him again, it was the first time I had seen him for the past couple days. I had missed him. I had been away back home for the weekend and had told him I would meet him backstage after the concert.

I gestured towards the fans coming in the door, "You better go meet them. I'll see you later."

He nodded and gave me a quick wink before heading towards the boys and the screaming fans.

I grabbed my camera and began taking pictures of the interactions. Lots of crying going on today, I laughed a little under my breath. I could definitely understand how overwhelmed they were with meeting the band. I wouldn't be any different.

When everyone had gotten a picture and an autograph, they were escorted out by security.

Jaxon came to join me by my side. We were in Ireland for the last show and had decided we would go visit his parents and stay for a few days before heading back to Los Angeles for Noah's birthday.

"Ready to go? My parents are so excited to see you." He smiled sweetly at me.

I nodded, grabbing my bags and camera. We said goodbye to everyone else, giving out hugs and promising to visit over their break. We headed out to the back entrance where he had left his car.

It was a little over an hour's drive from Dublin to Mullingar, Ireland and we had been talking the whole time. Jax was excited to see Noah, they adored each other, and we were both happy we would have some quality time with our families.

"Do you want to take a walk? I know this really nice place." He smiled.

I nodded, "Sure, a walk would be nice. Ireland is beautiful."