t w o

I wake up next morning feeling highly depressed. Christopher's words have been playing nonstop in my head. Damn lil sis you sure weight a lot for such a small person. Why would he say that? He wouldn't have if I wasn't fat.

I get out of bed and went to shower in my bathroom. I take my clothes of miserably and look at myself in the mirror, you sure are big for such a small person. I think touching my stomach. How much do I weigh anyways?

After a quick shower I put my uniform on and look for my high-knee socks and my shoes. I miss my old school, I could wear what I wanted, and people weren't so worry about buying what's new in expensive stores.

"Hurry up Katherine or I'm leaving without you!" I hear Christopher screaming from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back grabbing my tie and bag from my bed and running downstairs with just one shoe on. "Liv are you ready?" I ask sitting on the last step while adjusting my shoe.

"I can't tie my shoelaces Katty." She whines in despair.

"Come here." I say sitting her on my lap and tying her shoes. "If we take too long he will leave without us." I say fixing her shirt and accommodating her little skirt.

"I know." She says with a small giggle and runs to the door.

I sigh and stand up, picking my bag and Olivia's too since she left without it, again. I go out the door behind her and see Chris seating in his Mercedes Benz while looking through his phone. Damien offered me a car too, but unlike all this people, I denied the offer. I don't want to owe him anything, especially not a $65,000 car. And besides, I don't even have my drivers license yet.

"You need to stop forgetting your bag." I tell her and put her bag next to her.

I quickly close the door and go to seat next to Christopher in the passenger seat. I throw my bag on my feet and he drives away.

"Did you put your seatbelt on Olivia?" I ask her while putting mine on.

"Yes." She says laughing and I turn around to see her not having it on.

"Olivia!" I say glaring at her. "Put it on, now!"

"Why can't I seat in front like you guys?" She whispers while grabbing the seatbelt.

"Cause you're not old enough." Christopher replies, and looks at her through the rear mirror. "Soon enough you will." He says and smile at her.

"But I'm eight years old!" She says counting with her fingers.

"Olivia-

"What do you want for breakfast?" Chris asks her and gives me a dirty look. "Stop being so mean to her!" He whispers to me and frowns.

"I don't know." She says confuse. "Can we have ice cream for breakfast?" She asks exited.

I frown and turn around to look at her. "No, we cannot eat ice cream for breakfast, do you know how many calories that has?" I ask exasperated.

"Katherine!" Christopher says raising his eyebrows and hitting me in the arm. "She's just a little girl, what's wrong with you?"

"What's a calorie?" She asks intrigued and I close my eyes. "Is that like a topping you can add? It doesn't sound fun though." She says kicks my seat. "I prefer chocolate or sprinkles; can we buy some after school?"

I was about to say something when Christopher grabbed my arm and gripped it tightly. I glare at him and he silently mouthed stop it already.

"Do you want some pancakes?" He asks her with a huge smile and she quickly said yes.

We went to iHop after that and I didn't ask for anything, just a coffee and some toast that Christopher bought for me even though I said no like a hundred times. After that we left Olivia at her school and he drove to ours.

"What's with you today?" He says parking the car. "You shouldn't treat your little sister that way." He says unplugging his phone from the charger.

"Whatever." I mutter trying to fix my tie, but it wasn't going my way.

"I wish I had a little sister." He says, and I look at him.

"Aren't I your little sister." I whisper and sigh throwing my tie away.

"It's not the same." He replies and grabs the tie from the floor.

I open the door and get out of the car, all I want is to be alone and not hear Christopher's annoying voice anymore.

"Kat, wait." He says, and I turn around to see him standing behind me. "If you go to school without your tie is 10 points off in discipline."

I sigh, and he puts the tie around my neck and quickly fix it unlike me for the last ten minutes.

"Are you done?" I shout taking a step back.

"Did you get your period today?" He asks exasperated.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say and glare at him.

"That you're extra bitchy today." He says locking the car and walking past me.

"Fuck you." I whisper and push him.

I take a few steps back to avoid any punches and walk away from him. I don't need his bullshit today, and besides he's the reason I'm in this mood today. Everything was fine until he insinuated I was fat last night. I had enough pressure with coach Harvey telling me to watch my diet if I wanted to compete on regionals. I wish men weren't such assholes most of the time.