After Break Two.

I tighten one last shoe lace before patting Brady's back. I wasn't allowed to go out with them, since getting near the stone would place me under their control.

I would rather turn back into a volcanic rock than turn to the dark side.

They give me a thumbs up, but I see their nervousness as they step outside of the courtyard, and into the jungle.

Maybe I should follow them?

But I can't. Even I don't know the distance that has to be put between us so nothing happens.

Well, actually Mason showed this when he took it out of me. So, skin contact.

Then I'm following them.

I silently jump into the trees, keeping an eye as they slowly made their way through. Being their protector, I could never be too careful. The kings slap the palms from their path when they pass them by, stopping right before the darkside and looking at the ground where it splits.

"You first." Brady says, pushing Boomer forward. He sighs and steps over the line, bracing himself, then relaxing. Brady follows and tenses, then relaxes and they keep walking. I follow them by tree still, being careful not to be spotted and scolded, or asked to take the lead. My best chances were hidden.

"So, what are we supposed to do again?" Brady asks and I roll my eyes.

"We need to smash the yellow stone so Malia's blue stone won't make her kill us." Boomer sums up. I smile to myself and peek through some leaves carefully, hearing the animals grow quiet from another person walking in. I grab a piece of tree bark for warning the kings and throw it at Brady's head.

"Ow! Stupid bird!" He yells, rubbing the back of his head.

"Dude, are you alright?" Boomer asks.

"Yeah, but the animals don't have any respect for the kings." Brady mumbles, straightening out his shirt and scanning the trees. I spot a tarantula warrior, poised and watching the kings carefully. He held the sun stone, probably prepared to use it on me in case I came, which I sort of have. He just can't see me.

He jumps out and Brday screams, jumping into Bomers arms and clinging to him.

Where is your litle guard? The warrior asks.

"Um, we have no idea what you just said, but we would like that stone, please." Boomer states, reaching for it. The warrior pulls back and points his weapon, making Boomer raise his hands in surrender and Brady grabbing a fallen branch as protection.

"For Kinkow!" He screams, charging forward. The warrior blocks his hit and tries to strike Brady, who dodges and runs back to Boomer.

"Well, I'm out of ideas." He mumbles to the side.

"Run!" Boomer shouts and the two run deeper into the darkside. I grab a vine and swing in, kicking the stone out of the warriors hands and fighting him.

"My kings!" I yell to get their attention, ducking from an attack and registering my own. The warrior keeps trying to get towards the stone, but I hold him back every time he takes a step. I hear footsteps behind me and guess that the kings have come back.

"Malia?" Brady asks, and I hear them pick up the stone as I elbow the warrior in the stomach and kick upwards to hit his face. He stumbles back, but keeps fighting me.

"How do we smash it?" Boomer asks.

"There are more than a few uses for your rings!" I call back, dodging a blow and giving him a kick to the side. He hits a tree and I lung at him.

"Oh, right. Why didn't we think of that?" Brady asks.

"Just do it." I reply, holding the tarantula warrior to the tree by his throat. The kings bring their rings down on the stone, and I hear it smash. One shard comes by my feet and I watch as it slowly fades of color, the tarantula warrior giving up the fight and I let him go. He runs back into the jungle and the kings high-five each other.

"Well, there is only one thing I have to say now." I state.

"What's that?" Boomer asks.

"Now I can never die!" I scream, heaving the kings on my shoulders and jumping away. I carry them back to the castle, each perfectly fine with the way I chose to transport them, and set them down in the courtyard where Mason and Mikayla stood in waiting.

"Did it work?" Mason asks.

"Yep, smashed it real good." Boomer relies.

"Yes, so I would like my stone back." I say, holding out my hand. The sunset was just licking through the sky, the moon glowing in the increasing darkness.

"But, it hasn't changed back." Mikayla informs, holding it out. I take a leaf from the ground and cup my hands under it, having Mikayla place the stone inside.

"Patience." I whisper, watching the sun sink into the ocean and the moon comes out. Right as the orange orb disappears, the moon flashes and hits the stone with a strong beam of light, burning away the yellow and turning it blue again. When the light stops I take the stone in my hand and replace it in my belly button with a smile.

"Wow." Brady comments.

"Best light show ever." Boomer remarks.

"So, if there are any more island secrets you want to know, just talk to me." I say, walking past them and into the castle.