I knew that walking around wasn't so special. I mean anyone can do it. But it was special to us, to her. 

Naomi is a simple girl, born in a rich family.. only to be judged by everyone, every moment. Many people look up to her, many people have high expectations for her.. and for me as well. That is why a day without thinking about anything, is very special to us.

"Hun-ah.  I want some to see tteokbokkii~" She said sweetly. I guess you could say, she did agyeo for the first time.

"Aigoo. Such a kid."

"Mhh!! Oppa~~ jebal." She said even cuter the first time.

"Fine fine." We both walked over and I ordered 1 tteokbokkii. When we got it, Naomi looked very happy and excited. She held out her hand, waiting for me to give it to her, but instead I wanted to tease her, so I just stood there and took a bite and smirked at her.

"Mhmm, so good." I teased, Naomi then frowned and tried to grab it out of my hand, but since I was taller than her, I raised the bowl in the air, teasing her even more.

"Sehun-ah! Give me some!" She yelled. Placed her hands on her hips and glaring at me. 

"Ask me in a cute way~ Then I'll give it to you." She signed hard and turned around, the next think I knew she turned back to face me and was doing ageyo.

"Oppa~ Please can you share with me? Hm?" Then she winked at me. I was in her cuteness trance, because she took the bowl right out of my hands without me even remembering.

"Mhm! There so good!" My eyes softened at her when I saw her eating with happiness. I patted her head. 

"Your so cute when your eating."

"Aigoo, your two are so cute." The lady who was selling tteobkkii said. We both turned our heads to her and thanked her.

"Thank you! She is isn't she?" I said, Naomi then turned her head to me with large eyes. 

"How long have you been dating?" She asked. 

"Actually, she's my wife." I said giving her kiss on her cheek. Naomi's eyes grew larger and I could see a hint of red on her cheeks.

"Oh really? Well you two look very young." I wrapped my arms around Naomi, pulling her closer.

"We are. But as long as we are happy with each other, it's all that matters." The lady smiled with sincere.

"Aigoo, well come back again." The two of us nodded and bowed, saying goodbye.

"Mi-ah, feed me one." She lifted up a piece in front of my mouth, letting me take a bit. "Thank you."

Then two of us continued to walk around, window shop, eat more street food. 

By the time it was evening, our driver came to pick us and drove us to the last destination. 

"Naomi, I'm gonna blindfold you okay." 

"Sehun. I have a bad feeling about this." She said as I turned her around and tied a cloth around her eyes.

"Sehun.. I'm scared." I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her, as I felt she did back. "Do you trust me?"

 I felt her nod against my chest. "Then don't be scared. You will always be safe in my arms." I slowly moved away from her, and saw Kai, Chanyeol, D.O., Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Lay. 

"Hey guys. Thank you so much for helping me." I whispered to them. 

"No problem man. Hurry up, we'll keep Naomi occupied, you just go do what you have to." They said and patted my back. I ran off and got everything ready. 

-TEXT-

~Suho And The 8 Babies~

Chanyeolie Hyung- On you now.

Thanks man! -Sehunnie Maknae

Lay Hyung- Hurry~ A women doesn't like to wait.

Suho Bunny Hyung- I'm filming all of this.

-END OF TEXT-

I quickly ran to Naomi who is sitting at a table with our dinner all set out, and a candle light on the sand, near the water.

Slowly I began to sang a song to her. A song where the boys helped me wrote for her.

~I'll search the universe
Until I can find you again
I won't let go, even the smallest memories

Memories engraved in the seasons
They come and go several times
But I will still call out to you

Laughter and tears, scars and healing
Questions and answers, they're all in you
You have my world, you're my small universe
The moment it vanishes, I will disappear as well~

Naomi slowly took off her blindfold and stared at me with teary eyes. I continued to sing and walk closer to her.

As the song came to an end. She threw her arms at me and cried softly against my chest. I chuckled lightly and hugged her back, inhaling in her scent.

"Aigoo. Stop crying, it will ruin your makeup."

She cried even harder when I said that. "I don't care! You've seen me in my worst state already." I hugged her tighter with a smile written on my face. 

"The song... it was so beautiful. Did you really mean all those lyrics?" She asked. "Mhm. All of them. Including what I said this morning too." I slowly pulled away, but not all the way, only enough so I could still wrap my arms fulling around her waist, and for her arms to rest around my neck.

We both starred at each other for a bit, and before I knew it. I was slowly moving towards her lips. Closer and closer, I tilted my head a bit and felt my lips touch hers.

It was a feeling I could never get over, a feeling I am addicted to.

We both slowly pulled away with ours still closed.

"Hun-ah, I wish I can spend every birthday with you..." She said resting her head against me again. 

I didn't answer her, but embraced her. 

But in my head, I was thinking.. what does she mean by 'I wish'? 

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

How was this chapter??

I think this is one of the longest chapters I have wrote in this book.

What do you think Naomi mean't?

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3