Terrible Things

Chapter 34

6 months later

"Everything's going to be alright." I tell Angel trying to comfort Angel.

I was driving Angel to the hospital because Angel was going into labor.

"Drive quicker!" Angel yelled at me.

"I'm driving as fast as I can!" I yelled in panic.

In just a few more minutes. Angel and I had finally arrived at the hospital. I tried to follow Angel into the room she will give birth but they wouldn't allow me and told me to wait in the waiting room.

I paced back in forth in the waiting room. And before I know it Mitch, Jerome, Ty, Adam, Kassandra, Krystal, and Marian finally arrived.

"Stop worrying Jimmy. Everything is going to be all right." Marian says trying to comfort me.

"You don't understand! She's been in there for too long!" I say with my voice cracking up nervously.

The words that Clayton has said when Nathan had died came through my mind.

"But don't worry! Karma is a bitch! And she'll strike back!"

The words kept on ringing through my mind.

In just a few more hours the Doctor comes with a sad smile.

"I have good and bad news." the Doctor says with a small sigh.

"The good news is the baby was a boy and he's healthy." The Doctor pauses for a second.

"The bad new is." The Doctor pauses once again. "It was difficult birth. We could save the baby but we couldn't save your wife Jimmy."

"I'm sorry..."

{ Song : Terrible Things by Mayday Parade}