~Special Chapter~ Angel

~Special Chapter~

Chapter 6

Angel

After Jimmy had left I invited Mitch inside my house.

"We have to make Jimmy break up with Samantha." Mitch says pacing back in forth.

"Mitch, could you explain what Samantha did to you again?" I ask him.

Mitch nods and begins to explain.

"What Samantha did is she changed me like Jimmy. She made buy her expensive things and give her money. She also made me give her personal information." Mitch tells me.

I sit down and put my face into my hands.

Mitch sits down next to me and pats my back.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask Mitch.

Mitch nods.

"You can tell me anything." Mitch tells me with a smile.

"I-I kinda have a crush on Jimmy." I tell Mitch. "And Jimmy is depressed and used to cut himself a lot. But then Samantha came and changed him made him happy. Something I couldn't do." I tell Mitch with tears rolling down my cheek.

"And I'm afraid that when Jimmy finds out about the truth of Samantha he's going to hurt himself again." I say now crying into Mitch's chest.

Mitch continues to pat my back.

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine." Mitch tells me.

"Maybe invite him for dinner in a few days and you can tell him about Samantha." Mitch says."

I nodded as I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"Okay...."