~Warning~

Chapter 29

(A/N Might include smut. So don't read this chapter if you don't like reading smut. Or don't read if you haven't had Sex ED yet!)

Weeks Later

Finally things were back to normal. Mitch was back. Jerome was happy. And everyone had started recording videos together again.

The only thing that has changed is that Angel and I were going out.

I was in my room in the Team Crafted house. And the only people in the house were Angel and I.

The others were either eating at a restaurant or were probably heading for a Gunnar's photo shot.

I laid on my bed almost falling asleep when Angel walks into my room.

"Jimmy are you awake?" I heard Angel ask.

"Yes." I say. "What's wrong?"

Angel looked at me and looked to the ground.

"I couldn't sleep." Angel says quietly.

"You can sleep with me if you want." I tell Angel.

Angel lays on my bed and I give her a kiss on her lips.

Angel kisses me back.

Soon before I realized what was happening I bite Angels neck.

All Angel does is let out a small moan.

I soon take of my shirt and kiss continued to kiss Angel once I had take off my shirt.

Angel had also taken of her shirt and was starting to take of her pants.

In the inside I was panicking but deep inside I was feeling good.

I stop kissing her for a moment. Angel looks at me and I embrace her then start kissing Angel once again.

I softly pin Angel to my bed and I kiss her softly on Angels neck once again.

(A/N I'm going to skip the next part because you guys probably know what happens next.)