"But.. "she hesitated

"No more arguments"I pushed her inside the washroom..

5 mints...10mints...20mints....oh god. I wonder why women take so much time in changing a dress.

"Vaidhehi..are you coming out or should I come inside"I said chuckling. She was nervous. I knew that. But I wanted to see her.

I was tieing my shoe lace, the bathroom door finally opened..

"And finally you..."the words struck in my throat. My heart stopped. For a Moment. My wife. Oh. My. God. She's looking damn gorgeous and breath taking.

 She's looking damn gorgeous and breath taking

She came towards me nervously. I can see she's uncomfortable in this but still...damn.

"Hows it?"she asked. I barely heard. I was gawking at her stupidly. She ran her palm on my face and finally I came to my senses..

"Ermm...you..."I said and stopped for a second.." looking breathtaking" i said and she smiled shyly

"Vaidhehi....Ive another surprise for you"I said distracting myself. She looked happy

I grabbed her hands and ran to terrace.. She was amazed to see the beautifully decorated terrace with flowers, candles. All credit goes to my sister. Renu

Vaidhehi POV

Vaidhehi POV

I smiled at him..He had done so much for me. For our first new year together. Renu was busy arranging the flowers. Then she excused herself and went downstairs. Vikram and priya is yet to reach.

We sat on the chairs.. He had arranged special dinner for me My favourite food with special vine..

"Damn this Vikram is always late"he chimed.

"Why are you so desperate to see him. Planning something without me huh?" I said narrowing my eyes. He smiled And kept a bottle from the table aside