Chapter 24

Suddenly, the lights went out and we heard a malicious laugh. Gun shots were heard everywhere and we could see bullets flying around. 

"You got rid of the one's in the house. But you'll never get rid of me Moon Goddess' Daughter"

I looked towards the door and saw Henry, yes Henry, the master of all Alphas. What a thing to be proud of, the master of the Alphas is against the Alphas. How didn't I notice? Once everyone knows that I'm the daughter of The Moon Goddess, I'm gonna be in a higher place and be respected more than Henry. But right now, I don't even have a wolf. I'm pathetic.

"Look, Aurora, you can either give yourself up to us or see your pack die. That's your decision to choose."  Henry said. 

He was standing on the top of the stairs with some warriors holding guns.

"What the hell. Why do you want me?" I yelled

Xavier immediately reached out for my wrist and moved me so I was behind him.

"You're not taking her anywhere" Xavier says

"Protective Alpha Mate, interesting. I remember that you didn't want a mate before you met her." Henry said

"That was in the past."

"So you're saying that you accept her as a mate? Just, look at her, she's pathetic. She doesn't have a wolf. She's too weak to be a Luna. You were going to die while saving her. Have you ever kissed? I think you've found each other in a month now, have you ever had a feeling of attachment or attractiveness towards her? Tell me Aurora, do you know that he was planning your death? You have two days to give yourself or you shall see your pack die." And with that they all disappeared in thin air.

We were all shocked. Everyone was silent, if a pin drops, it could be heard.
This ruined everything. I thought we could finally live in peace. But it seems that it's a no. All the problems will always follow us. I'm sick of this.

"You wanted to kill me?" I said to Xavier who was still standing in a protective way in front of me.
"Aurora-" He started 

"Don't say a word! Hell! Get away from me! Didn't you think about my pack members?" I cut him off

"This was before meeting you in person." 

"I just need some rest. Everything is canceled, everyone can go to his dorms." I said

I headed directly to my room. Xavier was following me

"Aurora, sweetheart, let me talk to you" He said

I kept walking 

"Aurora, please?" 

I kept walking. 

"For gods sake Aurora! LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled.

I stopped dead in my track. 

"Look, Xavier. It isn't your fault, I promise. I understand that you didn't know me, you just wanted to be the first werewolf Pack. I just want to think about what to do."

"You can win the battle." he said, putting a hand on my waist. That simple touch made tingles shoot through me. They were so powerful. They made me want to throw myself in his arms and never leave him. 

"His warriors are the most powerful warriors in the world. Even though my pack is the strongest pack, it can't win against our leader. He's our leader!"

"You can't consider him a leader after what he has done. Consider him whatever you want, other than Leader. You can say he's an asshole, douche bag, jackass, traitor, mutt... but not a leader" He said and I giggled, he grinned at me, and pulled me in for a hug.

He was so warm. It felt so right being in his arms, like if we were made for each other and we'll never be able to not be together. I think my feelings are getting stronger for him. Like, I more than like him, but I'm not really in love with him. Did you get it? 

"I can't let more than 600 wolves die because of me. It's one or 600." I tell him with a muffled voice because my head is pressed to his shirt."

"We can fight them, together." He says

"We can't, we both have different packs"

When Henry got the 'Leader of all Alphas' name, he made a book of rules. Between the rules, there's one that says that 'a pack doesn't have the right to help a pack in war with another pack. Another pack can help you if you're in a war against rogues or witches or other things.'

Xavier pulled back from the hug and looked at me. I almost pouted from the distance between us.

"Just promise me that you'll think very carefully about the decision that you take"

"I promise" I said

He gave me a warm smile. His eyes were so beautiful and warm that I got lost in them. I felt myself drowning in all his handsomeness and his god-like face. I pushed myself so I was standing on my toes and kissed him. This moment, the world stopped, I felt like I'm on top of the world. The tingles that I felt when he touched me were nothing in front of the tingles I'm feeling right now. HELL! I feel like fireworks are in me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I felt complete for the first time. Our lips were moving in sync, they were made for each other. Every pain I felt in life, every sad moment, every thing I had to surpass were worth it, because I got to meet this man. We were kissing like there's no tomorrow.

We broke the kiss after a while, we were breathing heavily. I was hooked and addicted to the feeling of our lips on each other. I knew then, that no one else could ever make me feel such an electric spark. He was looking at me with much love.

I felt something move in me, like something got itself in my mind

'Woohooo' I heard a very familiar voice say. And my eyes went to that ocean blue color.

Xavier's eyes turned to that forest green color. "Bella!" Xavier's voice said, only it was a little deeper than Xavier's. So I knew that Cameron was in control. I smiled and gave Bella control.

-To Be Continued-

Hello lovies. 

How are you all?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Thank you so much for getting this story to #560 in Werewolf, and thank you for 6.21K reads. <3

This story is getting to its end. 3 or 4 more chapters before the prologue. I'll write an epilogue too when I finish. And then I'll edit it. I have so many ideas for my next book, you're going to love it.

I discovered something really weird yesterday, in Ethiopia, they are in 2010. I found it really weird. I like that they are different from us. Is any of you from Ethiopia? And is anyone not in 2018?

Have a good year <3

Christina