Chapter 8: Attack

-Aurora's POV-

Just then a tree fell in front of the car and I noticed something moving between the trees.

ROGUE

"THERE'S A ROGUE! Lock the doors" I screamed
"CLOSE YOUR WINDOW" Alex said in panic

The tree was blocking our way, so we had no choice, we had to go backwards. Just then 3 rogues jumped on the back of the car. After 2 seconds, we were surrounded by, at least, 50 rogues.

"What are we going to do!" I yelled
"I don't know, I'm mind-linking Tyler"
"He's way too far, we'd be already dead by the time he arrives. Besides, he can't do anything, there's probably fifteen rogue out there."
"Well, try mind-linking Alpha Henry, he has so many warriors, and we're not so far away." Alex said.

'I told you to go with Xavier, but you didn't listen to me' Bella said
'I have no time for your nonsense' I responded

<MIND-LINK AURORA-HENRY>

'We are surrounded by 50 rogues' I tell him panicked

'WHHAAAAAT!?!?!?! Where are you! How did this happen! Is this a prank? It better not.'

'IT'S NOT A PRANK! PLEASE HELP US, if you don't come immediately we're gonna die, they are already jumping on the car's roof'

'We're coming, where are you?'

'Just 15 kilometers away from you"

<END OF MIND-LINK>

"Scared Luna? How can you protect a pack if you're scared of some rogues!" A rogue yelled
"Weak" Another said
"Poor Blue Moon Pack, they have such a weak leader"
"Looser"
"Helpless" They started getting on my nerves.
"Dumb"
"Fool"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled in my Alpha voice.

They started laughing. Bella took over me.

"Lock the doors after I get out." She told him

I was fighting to get control, I knew there was no way I would stay alive if I get out.

"You're not going out there" Alex yelled

"UNLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR AND STAY HERE" She boomed at him in the Alpha voice.

He unlocked the door

"OOOOOOH! Look the baby finally decided to get out." a rogue said while laughing

I couldn't take it anymore, I AM a LUNA after all, and they are disrespecting me. I shifted and howled at his throat and killed him. I was so angry.

"Well you killed one of us, good luck with the rest"
"Even with your Alpha power you can't kill 50 rogue at the same time."

I started killing 5 rogues at the same time but it seemed as if they were multiplying. And I began to feel tired. Just then, the scent of so many wolves hit my nostrils. Henry, Xavier and some warriors came. The warriors started attacking the rogues.

"TAKE HER SOMEWHERE SAFE ADN CALM HER DOWN, HER WOLF IS IN CONTROL" Henry ordered Xavier.

Xavier put me on his back and started running to the werehouse. I started growling and scratching his back.
He put me down. I ran back but was soon caught by Xavier.

"Look at me" He said
I didn't knowing that I'll lose control and hug him.
"I said look at me" He said in a louder tone
I didn't move.
"Please" He said calmly.
I looked at him in the eyes and ran up to him and hugged him tightly. (I don't think it's something normal to imagine two wolves hugging each other, but ehhh) He was looking at me with awe, I gave him a questioning look.
"You have white fur" He said while caressing my head. I just smiled at him.

He was an all black wolf. He was soo big in front of me.

"Let's go to the werehouse"
And with that being said, we started walking silently next to each other's. I couldn't help the butterflies I was feeling in my stomach. I was so happy right now.

-To be continued-
Two chapters in one day. Yayy!
Please vote and comment

Christina