Chapter 23

We're finally home, I think I'm getting my wolf back because I'm with my mate. I can't describe my happiness right now. I'm so glad everything is going back to normal.

"Will you stop moving?!" Emma said annoyed.
"She's so enthusiastic" Alex said smiling
"It's just so beautiful that everything is fine and no one's in danger anymore." I said
"If you want to be ready for the meeting, you gotta be a statue." Emma said

We're having a pack meeting to let all the pack know that Tyler is back and everyone is safe now.
Xavier and Alexandra will be in this meeting. We are going to tell that Xavier is my mate and Alex's mate is Alexandra.

Let me tell you how I'm here,

After someone saw me when I was planning on entering Xavier and Tyler's cell and said that I'm back, Tyler turned his head towards me and looked at me with wide eyes. Xavier looked at me with so much worry.

I tried kicking the man's legs and tried getting his hands off my wrist but to no avail, he was much stronger. Just then, I remembered that I have a gun in my pocket and blades in my wrist.

The man was holding me from the back, so I ran with all my effort backwards till the man hit the wall, we could hear his bones cracking. He let go of my hands and screamed like a little girl.

I took this as an advantage and took the gun out of my pocket and shot him right in the head.

I had two other people to kill. This was hard. I'm a human now, they are wolves. They shifted immediately, but I had the chance to shoot one.

Suddenly, the left one jumped on me and took the gun out of my hand. He held me down and tried to bite me my neck, but I moved quickly.

I took the blade from my shoes and stabbed him in the back.

He fell down and I removed him off me.

I was so proud of myself.

The strength of the body doesn't matter. It's the strength of your will to do something that does.

I looked at Xavier and Tyler, and they were looking at me proudly.

I hurried to their side to untie them with my blade.

"You know how much in danger you've put yourself?" Xavier said
"It's okay, we're all safe now" I responded
"You could have been killed!" Xavier argued
"But I'm still alive!"
"Don't take risks like this one again"
"Shut up and let me focus on untying you"

After several attempts to untie them, I finally succeeded

"Let's get out of here before anyone notices we escaped" Tyler said and rushed to the door
They started running, but obviously, they were faster than me.
"You're super slow, let me carry you" Xavier said.

He lifted me off the floor in a second and carried me on his back.
How is he that strong while he was exposed to wolf bane?

We reached outside and Xavier set me down. I saw my pack running towards us.

"Tell them not to move, I'm going to throw a bomb on the house" I. Said
I saw that far off look in Tyler and Xavier's eyes, so I knew that they were mind-linking the packs.

I ran and threw the bomb as far towards the house as I could and in seconds it blew up.

We all froze and watched the building burn.

Alex, Emma and Tyler were looking at me with anger. I smiled at them innocently.

And we all headed back home.

And here I am now, preparing myself to a meeting. I'm so excited, even though they already know what we're going to tell them.

After hours, Emma finally finished caking my face with makeup. I curled my hair and wore my baby blue dress.

Xavier came to my room and placed a kiss on my cheek, then we headed to the ballroom.

I was feeling that my strength is coming back to me. I really hope that I get my wolf back.

We arrived to the ballroom and they were all talking to each other happily.

Tyler, Emma and Alex, Alexandra and Theresa and Rita came to our side of the room with smiles on their faces.

"Attention" Xavier yelled. And suddenly the crowd shut down
"As you all know, I was kidnapped and I lost my wolf. I ran away, thanks to Theresa and Rita's help. But, in the same time, Xavier and Tyler were searching for me. So they were captured by rogues, wizards, vampires and other things. We all went to save them, and here they are, safe, with us. You're all safe now.
Since half of you is from my pack and the other half is from Xavier's, we have to let you know that Alex and Alexandra are mates." The crowd erupted with woo-hoos and yayys.
"And Aurora is my mate!!" Xavier yelled happily.

Suddenly, the lights went out and we heard a malicious laugh. Gun shots were heard everywhere and we could see bullets flying around.
"You got rid of the one's in the house. But you'll never get rid of me Moon Goddess' Daughter"

-To Be Continued-

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, sorry I'm late. I hope you celebrated happily with your family and friends.
Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I was busy doing 'things'. LOL.
My friends got me a book for my birthday Midnight Sun by Trish Cook, I really LOVE this book, I literally finished it in two days. My friends are reading my story. So THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH♥️♥️♥️. You have to read the book.
Anyways, I'll be uploading in a couple of days.
Love you all.

Christina