Chapter 6: The Meeting

-Xavier's POV-
When we entered the meeting room, the master of all werewolves, Henry, looked annoyed.
"An Alpha is late" He said
Just then, someone knocked on the door and the most amazing smell filled my nostrils. Watermelon with peanut butter. Weird mix.
I looked towards the door and my wolf started screaming in my head 'MATE'. He was howling at me to go mark her at the second. She was stunning. Her petite figure of 5'1 would fit perfectly with my 6'5. She's so small that I had to run to her and protect her from all the men in this room even though they weren't going to do anything. She had black auburn hair and brown eyes, they were like two small chocolate pieces. She had a very slim waist and beautiful hips. She was just perfect. She looked at me with happiness in her eyes. Her smiled brought me out of my trance, and I smiled at her. She was adorable. I wanted to hug her. I NEEDED to hug her. Henry coughed lowly and looked at my mate while pointing at a chair. Who is he to talk to my mate? 'The master of the alphas?' My wolf, Cameron mocked. I rolled my eyes and blocked him out. I was really annoyed that I had to wait till the end of this meeting to talk to my mate.

-Aurora's POV-

My eyes locked with someone's and the world stopped. My wolf started howling in joy. I felt like there was no one beside me. I felt complete, happy like never before. I felt safe. There was nothing holding from running to him and hugging him and never let go of him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Henry coughed lowly telling me to sit down. I did as told and sat down. I was dying to hear his voice, to know his name, he had that messed up hair that you just wanted to roll your hand in. He had two blue eyes that were stunning, they were like an ocean. Hell! A universe. Henry's voice calling brought me out of my day dream. 

"Luna Aurora, can you brace us with your opinion about this subject? Luna Aurora? Luna? Aurora?"

My face turned a bright red knowing that he saw me drooling over an Alpha in a meeting. My mate realized that I was staring at him and smirked at me. I just sent him a playful glare and looked at the wall that seemed surprisingly interesting at the moment. 

"So as I was saying, there has been many rogues attack in these few months and the rogue's number has increased" Alpha Henry said.

"A rogue attacked Luna Aurora yesterday, the warriors and the Aurora says that it didn't have any smell and didn't make any sound" Alex interfered.

"Oh thank God you're still safe Aurora!" Henry exclaimed

I sensed that my mate tensed when Alex talked that I was attacked, it made me so happy from the inside. He cared for me! He actually cared without even knowing me!

"But are you sure that you hadn't simply zoned out?" Henry asked

"I'm sure because I was observing carefully my surroundings" I said

"That's weird" 

"Did any accident happen to any of you other than Aurora?"

"We found a rogue hiding in a tree a few days ago" My mate said, I loved the way he talked "we didn't hear him coming, and we were completely unaware of him in our territory. I was walking with my third in command when he came out and threatened us, but my beta came from behind him and killed him."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Hey my beautiful readers, hope you enjoyed this chapter! She finally found her mate! The story will be more interesting now. And I know that you love having the boy's point of view, so I added it. if you have any suggestions, please message me or write them in the comments.

Please vote and comment!

Christina