Chapter 7: Talk

-Aurora's POV-

"Did any accident happen to any of you other than Aurora?"

"We found a rogue hiding in a tree a few days ago" My mate said, I loved the way he talked "we didn't hear him coming, and we were completely unaware of him in our territory. I was walking with my third in command when he came out and threatened us, but my beta came from behind him and killed him."

"That's weird" Henry said "I've never seen a wolf without a smell"

"Well, he can put a spell to mask his scent but there's no explanation for not doing any sound. I mean they are pretty clever but not THAT much." I said

"Well, we can ask a witch about it." my mate said

"Good idea Alpha Xavier" Henry said.

So that's his name, sexaaayyy. Lol
Well I can't deny that his name fits him perfectly.

|50 minutes later|

"Well, I hope everyone tries to search about the rogue thing and if anything happens contact me immediately. You're dismissed." With that said, Henry got up and left the meeting room. After 3 minutes, I was left with Xavier in the meeting room. In a second he was in front of me. He growled 'MINE' lowly in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.
"I'm Xavier"
"Aurora"
"Pretty name, princess"
I blushed at his comment
"So tell me, which pack are you from?"
"Blue Moon Pack" I stated proudly
He was surprised, probably because I'm the Luna of the strongest pack.
"Well I'm the Alpha of the Red Blood Pack"
I froze for a moment. Then I started laughing uncontrollably.
"Wait a second, we've been attacking each other for 3 years to be the strongest pack."
He chuckled.
"I'm happy you're still safe after the rogue attack" he said
"I'm happy too"
Just then Alex came in the office hurriedly.
"Luna there's a storm, we'll have to go immediately before it aggravates... Oh Umm... Hy?"
"Alex meet my mate, Xavier. And Xavier meet my beta Alex"
They smiled at each other.
"Well, sorry to interrupt your beautiful talk, but we have to go." Alex said
"You're not going anywhere" Xavier growled
"What...?" I said
"You're not leaving me. I've been searching for you for 5 years. I finally found you, I won't let you go"
"I have a pack to lead, you know I'm the strongest pack, I can't leave them"
"You won't leave them, just stay one week in my pack"
"I can't"
"You're staying"
"No I'm not"
"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME" he said in his Alpha voice.
"How dare you!? I-I-I'm your m-ma-mate. Besides, I'm an A-alpha female t-too."
"You're coming with me, end of discussion"
"I'm not"
"I'm your mate"
"you're not my owner"
"You're mine"
"Last time I checked, I belonged to myself"
"Well you need to check again" he said smirking.
"You're welcomed in my pack whenever you want but I will not be coming to yours in this way. You have to understand that I'm a Luna. I have my own responsibilities, my own pack and my own life. You can't just order me around, we're equal" And with that I turned around and left the office.
"Aurora come back immediately" he yelled.
'Go back to him' Bella started whining
'Oh just shut up, I won't accept someone who wants me to be submissive to him.' I responded and blocked her out.
I was kinda feeling bad for being mean with him, but I had no choice.
By the time we arrived to the car, the weather had become worse.

"That was bad" Alex said
"Please tell me I did the right thing"
"You did"

We were driving in a silence. When Alex broke the silence
"Which pack is he from?"
"Guess"
"There's more than 50 packs, you know?"
"But his pack is special"
"You're not gonna tell me he's the Alpha of the Red Blood Pack" he laughed
I stayed silent. Then he looked at me with wide eyes.
"He IS the Alpha of the Red Blood Pack!!" he screeched
"Yup" I said popping the p
Just then a tree fell in front of the car and I noticed something moving between the trees.

-To Be Continued-

Haha, cliffhanger. I love doing this.
Hope you liked this chapter. See you in the next one.
Please vote and comment.
Love you😊💓

Christina