one

namjoon, hoseok, and jin were teasing both jeongguk and taehyung when they got out of the library, and it got even crazier when taehyung asked them to shut up because they were going to eat lunch together.

he regret saying that, and now jeongguk couldn't help but smirk as he asked taehyung, "why are they teasing you?" and taehyung almost choked on his coke.

"w-what? i, i don't know. god, they're actually so fucking annoying." jeongguk smiled at that, picking up his chopsticks and finally began to eat, albeit struggling a bit.

"you don't like it when they tease you?" jeongguk asked, mouth full and taehyung felt his stomach doing summersaults.

"i― n-not necessarily hate but..."

"cute," and taehyung finally, finally blushed like crazy after trying to keep himself sane.

"oh, my food tastes good, wanna try?" the younger asked, and taehyung balled his hands into fists because why is he so calm when i'm here trying not to flip?

"what's the taste?" taehyung asked, furrowing his eyebrows but the food got shoved in his mouth so he couldn't say anything more. "oh, ish good." taehyung said, struggling with words, and jeongguk giggled, pinching his cheek.

"what a cutie."

"oh gosh, stop. anyway―"

"wanna hangout later? rooftop." jeongguk asked, cutting him off, and taehyung paused for a while, pretending to think about it when the truth is that he would say yes a billion times.

"that's fine." jeongguk smiled, leaning forward to poke taehyung's cheek.

"thanks, pretty boy."