only

"oh, oh, lover boy's here," hoseok said, nudging taehyung when his eyes landed on jeongguk who was reading an encyclopedia. taehyung raised an eyebrow at hoseok, then the older pointed at jeongguk.

oh fuck. taehyung thought as soon as he saw jeongguk, and hoseok was already informing jin and namjoon that 'the lover boy is here' which lead to jin glaring at taehyung and namjoon smirking.

"no," taehyung mouthed, and soon, namjoon and hoseok were already looking for reference books. jin, though, had his eyes around the room, trying to think, then he cleared his throat loudly so he'd get jeongguk's attention and have him look at taehyung, but jeongguk didn't notice.

jin sighed, then he coughed a lot of times, and then it hit taehyung.

"shut up, hyung," taehyung warned, flipping through the page of the latin reference book that he just found.

jin furrowed his eyebrows. "no," he said aloud, and taehyung slapped his arm, biting the air as a warning that he wouldn't hesitate to bite jin if he'd continue stealing jeongguk's attention.

"mr. kim taehyung and mr. kim seokjin, please be quiet," the librarian announced, then jin smirked.

taehyung pushed him lightly and the seokjin giggled, moving away to finally get a book. soon, taehyung looked at jeongguk, who was already staring at him.

how fucking embarrassing, i'm going to die, oh my glob.

taehyung immediately looked away, trying to busy himself by reading the book, but he couldn't understand anything.

then, he subtly looked up to check if jeongguk was looking at him, and he indeed was, giving a small smirk that made taehyung squeak a little.

fuck my life.

and then he actually tried to focus on reading, eyes darting on the words, yet he couldn't help but feel the butterflies in his tummy. jeongguk was looking at him, and he knew it because he looked up again, eyes locking with jeongguk's own for a while, and he blushed. "lunch?" jeongguk mouthed and taehyung nodded, cracking a smile that he couldn't keep to himself when he looked down to his book.