thought

the air was chilly against his skin, tickling him in the worst way possible, and regret slapped him in the face as he looked at the landmarks, shivering, realizing that jeongguk's apartment was way far from where his feet were. he was too caught up in the fact that it was 2 am and jeongguk was inviting him over, which would thoroughly explain the lack of common sense to at least bring a jacket or a scarf.

he felt like he was dumb but yet again, he was thinking about jeongguk, the one who he would describe as that bitch, because taehyung would always tell the younger that he's a special bitch, and he's that bitch.

jeongguk would oftentimes shrug his weirdness which he also had long accepted. being taehyung's best friend could mean weird stories and blabbers but it could also mean midnight chatters, wasted cola, and warm cuddles. and he was definitely getting that at 2 am, as taehyung was working on getting to his apartment as soon as he could.

after what seemed like a thousand poo sessions, taehyung was finally able to spot his apartment building, sighing so loud out of relief.

he got in the building and the clerk didn't even scold him. he visits too often that his face has been an official imprint in the workers' minds. he just uttered a small, "good evening," and she nodded, knowing that he was going to visit jeon jeongguk.

when taehyung got inside the elevator, he let out another sigh. it was freezing cold outside, and the cold can of coke on his other hand wasn't helping. he let out another sigh, starting to get done with life until he saw the number slowly getting to 5. he stood up straight and got out as soon as he reached the floor and the doors opened. his eyes immediately spotted jeongguk's space, walking twice as fast as he did outside, and soon he found himself knocking on his door.

soon enough, it was creaked open and jeongguk's body met his own, colliding into a hug which caused the cans of coke to fall on the floor. taehyung almost gasped at the sudden contact, but as jeongguk's cracked sob hit his ears, his arms unknowingly wrapped around jeongguk's waist.