the

one week had passed yet no move was made. jeongguk knew that taehyung liked him, basing on the blush that kept on creeping on the older's face, and taehyung knew something was going on between them. but they remained silent. more like taehyung did so, which was why jeongguk was nervous to confess his feelings.

but taehyung was in denial, and being in denial would mean getting nagged by jin as they walk towards the school's library, having both namjoon and hoseok at the back― done with both jin's nagging and taehyung's in denial state. it was obvious that he has a big fat crush on jeongguk.

taehyung sighed for the fifteenth time, and he was counting so that he could barely listen to jin.

"hey! listen to me," the eldest chirped again and both namjoon and hoseok rolled their eyes. they were still walking on the hallway towards the library, and they were walking really slow for an odd reason: to allow jin to nag more before they arrive.

"you're not listening," jin snapped and taehyung sighed for the sixteenth time in the span of approximately 15 minutes. "you're going to regret it. big time. your in denial bullshit will not help you once jeongguk would think you're not interested, when the fact that your blushing face and palpitating heart says otherwise."

"right," namjoon inserted, making hoseok smack the back of his head, but jin didn't seem to care.

"we're almost in the library, which means complete silence, so for the last time, mr. kim taehyung, as your love doctor, i advice that you'd sway jeongguk with my dad jokes."

"god, what a turn on," taehyung replied and jin glared at him.

"i'm serious! my boyfriend especially likes my dad jokes so."

"nobody gives a fuck about ken here, jin, sweetie." hoseok retorted, and jin smacked his face with a notebook.