~

"Ready to go, Sky?" Elizabeth asks her, as we pull up to the library.  Elizabeth told us that there will be two other parents at the library, but me and Hayes would be the only kids.  We jump out of the car, and walk inside to meet up with the rest of the class.  Automatically, one little boy runs up to me with to puppets.

"I want to put on a puppet show." he says sweetly.

"Ok." I say, taking the puppet, and his free hand.  I soon find out his name is Christian, and he's 4.   He's a very energetic child.  Me and Hayes asked all the kids if they wanted to watch apuppet show, the ones who said yes, took a seat on the couch and chairs.  Me and Hayes ducked behind a table and books we stood up.  We were doing the 3 little pigs.  I was 2 pigs, and Hayes was 1 pig and the big bad wolf.

"And I'll huff, and I'll, wait, whats happening?" Hayes asks, ask all the books fall down.  Ok, this puppet show was obviously a fail.  Christian comes behind the tables where me and Hayes are.  He grabs a puppet.

"Can I play too?" he asks.  "Sure." I say, as we then put on a small puppet show.

After the puppet show, some kids pick out books, some continue with the puppets or play with toys, and some tune into Elmo on the tv in the playroom.  

"Ok guys, everyone pick out a book that your gonna bring home." Mrs. Kiera, the daycare person, says.  All the kids then get up.  Each one comes to an adult so they can help.  Christian, Luke, Mia, and Marie came to me.   We all walk around the library, looking our for different books.  Once all of them picked out a book and got it checked out, they all lined up.  It was already time to go? That was pretty quick.

"Dustin! Pick out your book." Mrs. Kiera says, as Dustin comes out of the playroom with a puppet.  Geez, he didnt pick out a book yet? 

"Gianna, your pretty good with kids, can you please try to get him to pick out a book?" Marie's mom asks me.  

"Ok, I'll try." I say, as I go over to Dustin.  "Hey, Dustin." I smile, as he runs away yelling, 'I need to find Spiderman!'  What the heck?  I chase after him, but he wont stop running.  

-

The next couple days were boring, nothing to special.  Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Carter have officially left Magcon, and now there in the Fam Tour.  I, for one, am not in Magcon anymore.  26MGMT managment didnt invite me in the Fam tour.  So, now I'm not in anything.  No Magcon, or Fam tour.  I just travel around with them from now on.  Management said I'm not allowed on stage.  

As I head downstairs, I see my mom on the couch, with a man.  Whos that?  Wait, its the guy she broke up with, why is he back?  Are they, no, they cant.  He didn't even like me that much, well, I never did give him the chance to talk to me a lot or anything, but still.  I just don't really like him that much.

Because of this, I totally avoid them, and take off to the kitchen.  I see Elizabeth talking to Sky.

"Hey G, can you please go get the mail?" she asks me.  I nod my head, and quickly run past my mom and head out the door.  I go to the bottom of the driveway, and open up the mailbox.  I see 2 pieces of mail.  One to Elizabeth, and one to me, with no address or anything.  It only said my name.  I open it up, and take out the crumpily piece of paper.