Chapter 6

My phone buzzed and so I looked down at it, grimacing when I thought the message: "Princess, I'll pick you up in five minutes. Get ready. Or don't, but if you don't, we won't be going to school. See you soon. -Will <3"

        I was disgusted at how he thought that I would let him take me to his house, or even let me see without clothes on. As irritation burned in my veins, I yanked my jean jacket on, pulling my brown hair up into a neat braid. I let my braid fall over my shoulder and I pulled on my gold high heels.

        I stalked out of my room and grabbed my bag as I passed it. I hopped into my white Prius and drove to school quickly, knowing I needed to get away from my house before Will got there.

        Now, you might be wondering why Will has my phone number in the first place. I blame Akira. Apparently, Simon asked Akira for my phone number, and she foolishly gave it to him. It turned out Simon only wanted my phone number to give it to Will. I know that technically it wasn't Akira's fault, but I found it easier to blame her rather than blame Simon, seeing as how Will probably bullied him into it.

        When I pulled into the school parking lot, I clambered out and kicked my door shut gently. I walked up the sidewalk and into the school building. Just as I was halfway through the door, Will's black Porsche screeched into the parking lot. I caught sight of his angry, green eyes and gave him a triumphant smirk as I walked into the building.

        I knew it would be only a matter of time until Will sprinted into the school so I rushed into my first class, earning myself a cold glare from Ms. Tiranth.

        "You're late," she hissed through her teeth, and I could honestly imagine steam coming out of her ears. "Take a seat now."

        I rolled my eyes and slid into my seat. Olive turned to me with wide eyes and I smirked at her. "Yeah, I know I'm late. I really don't care," I mock whispered, purposely saying it loud enough for Ms. Tiranth to hear.

        "I heard that!" Ms. Tiranth exclaimed angrily, her face turning a blotchy red.

        "And?" I asked with a careless shrug, examining my nails and crossing my legs absentmindedly.

        I could feel the boys' burning gazes staring at me in my skin-tight dress I was wearing that enunciated my curves. It was white and cut low enough that you could see just the right amount of my cleavage. I couldn't wait for Will to notice what I was wearing and freak out. The last time I wore my favorite dress, a skin-tight, black one, he completely flipped out and tried to trap me against my locker and other various objects that just happened to end up near me when he was around.

        Ms. Tiranth was just about to yell at me for being disrespectful when Will burst into the classroom, his eyes raking over the students. I saw a couple of girls staring at him lustfully and growled possessively in my head. When Will found me, I winced, knowing I was in trouble.

        Luckily, Ms. Tiranth turned to Will to scold him instead of me. "How nice of you to join us, Mr. Vale," she said with a sneer. "Why don't you take a seat next to Miss Firestone?" She gestured to a petite girl with blonde hair who waved flirtingly at Will, and I growled quiely but out loud, blushing when Will and a couple of other students turned to look at me.

        Will gave me a wink and turned to Ms. Tiranth, putting on the most innocent face I've ever seen. "Ms. Tiranth, I could easily help you keep control of Gabriella. You should sit me next to her," he said slowly, sending me a triumphant smirk when Ms. Tiranth actually began to consider it.