Overflow

This was requested by @Tsuki_Himeko

      "Aw C'mon." Hoseok pouted, snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist, attempting to drag him away.

      Forcing Hoseok away Taehyung spat out a stern "Watch it." before quickly catching up with the rest of the members and sitting in front of the camera, smiling at the MC. Hoseok eventually sat down, crossed his legs and beamed at the MC as if he wasn't sexually frustrated as fuck. He smiled brightly as it was his turn to introduce himself, laughing loudly and hitting everyone with a signature "I'm your hope, I'm J Hope!" before passing on the microphone.

      The rest of the event went well. Hoseok's bubbly personality and the constant movement due to performing and goofing around subsequently caused his boner to go away. He was able to go through part of BTS's busy day distracted from any feelings of lust.

       As the show came to an end Hoseok seperated from the group to use the restroom. He got father away from the sounds of socializing when he felt a pair of strong arms pull his waist backwards into a small closet like room. He let out a yell that was quickly muffled by a large hand being clasped around his mouth.

      Rather than struggling he shuddered against the persons grip before flicking on the lights and turning to face the culprit. Taehyung pulled him close and laughed deeply. "Hi babe.." He cooed, sending shivers to Hoseok's body. Before Hoseok could respond Taehyung had his hands removing Hoseok's pants and his mouth attacking his neck. "You wanted me right? Now you have me. But we'll have to be quick and you'll have to be silent."

      Hoseok let out a grunt and wiggled against Taehyung's touch. He knew the quicker this would be, the rougher this would be. He knew being silent was a no-go. He moaned softly as Taehyung kissed him, melting into the kiss. Taehyung undid his belt and bent a bit to tug down his own pants. He bit down on Hoseok's bottom lip and pulled hard, causing Hoseok to let out a shrill shriek which echoed throughout the closet and made Taehyung's ears ring.

      Quickly shoving two fingers into Hoseok's mouth Taehyung reiterated "Silent." He held back a grunt as he watched Hoseok greedily suck his fingers. Turning Hoseok around he dropped to his knees and began to inspect Hoseok's puckering rosebud. Gently entering the two slick digits into Hoseok, Taehyung quickly removed them due to Hoseok releasing a careless lustrous moan against the wall. Hoseok whined loudly before speaking.

      " Why'd the hell you stop?" He groaned, still leaned against the wall with hope Taehyung would continue. Hoseok eventually turned however as he heard Taehyung started to buckle his pants again. "You're either short of hearing or just don't fucking care. You're not gonna get what you want anytime soon and when you do, expect a punishment for your fuckery." Taehyung spat, causing Hoseok to jump. Taehyung left, slamming the door open, not caring if it hit anyone.