Let's Skip Dinner

Taehyung pulled on fresh clothes and checked the time. He wondered if Hoseok was awake and tripped over his feet pulling on socks. Quickly making his way towards Hoseok's dorm he opened the door slowly.

~Hoseok's POV~
Stirring in my sleep I jolt awake. When did I fall asleep? I think to myself. I'm sweating and feeling good in all the right places. Looking down and trying to remember any thoughts from my slumber I soon realize I've had a wet dream. I wipe my eyes and sit up as I hear moving in the room. Figuring it's Jimin I close my eyes and rub my temples. "What time is it?" I ask him. I jump as a deep voice replies "Around eight.." I stand and place my hands over my crotch, smiling at my boyfriend. "H-Hey.." I say, quite embarrassed. I watch as he eyes me and I start to melt as he licks his lips before speaking. "Let's skip dinner, yeah.." I soon realize the jig is up as he steps close to me and removes my hands.

~Taehyung's POV~
Pulling his hands away and exposing his erection I smile. I sure walked in at the right moment. I kiss him, honestly wanting this for so long now. Before long we're tangled up on the bed and he's letting out soft moans into my ear. He smelled so good. I couldn't help but play with his soft damp hair as he sucked on my lips. Taking control I bit down on his bottom lip and tugged on his hair a bit, causing him to groan and then shortly later, whine. His hips began to move slowly, pressing themselves up against mine. He spoke, looking into my eyes. "Taehyung I want.." He grew shy and pressed his face into my chest. "Taehyung I need you..." I sat up and pulled my shirt off before working on his. We were soon naked, my body on his. Looking around he reached about until he found what looked like a small bottle. I smirked realizing it was lube. Coating myself I didn't hesitate to fuck him slowly, making sure he could adjust. He became needy and whined, swaying his hips and trying to fuck himself onto me. I slammed into him, earning a loud shriek as I hit his prostate. "Fuck!" He sang out effortlessly. I could tell he was holding it. "Ahh..oh mmm..go- Fuck!" I wanted to laugh at how wrecked he was. The smile soon left from my face as he clenched around me, sending me groaning and holding onto his hips for fear of collapsing down onto him. I fucked him faster, holding him close to me as we moaned together. "I'm..c-c-c..." He came as I did, across our chests as I came deep inside of him. Kissing his lips I recovered and laid beside him. After a few minutes I felt his face against my chest and heard him begin to snore softly. I pulled the cold blankets up and over our hot bodies and soon fell asleep too.

smutty smut smut, i love vhope nd namjoons a playa
my name is jungkook INTA-NA-SHUN-NUL playboiiiii
im trash ik ily2
not edited just like the last one isnt either ~alias