Chapter 20

Okay... So... I want to cry...

Tears Of joy of course but that never happens... But in my dreams where I'm a sensitive person and all - I cry my eyes out.

So I was going through the romantic section to read a new story because the people I read never update !!!

Like you guys should appreciate the fact that I update every week or two. I'm still waiting for someone who hasn't update in months.

By months I don't mean one or two. I mean 6 to 8 months !!! That's a lot ! But since I am dearly In love with her story I cant let it go and have to wait because she has family issues... Which is understandable.... But it's also hard for me as a reader and other reader because we kinda forget what has happened in the past ...

So we have to read it all over again..in top of it all ... It's a sequel !! So thing go back to the first book that I try to remember when I go back to the sequel to remind me myself where I'm at...

That how obsessed I am.

I will not let go until she finishes.

Never.

And I won't say the name if the book but I will say the abbreviations for it ...

Since maybe... Most likely ... Some of you read it ... Or have read it... Or like me ... Is dying for her to update!!

This is it - ROTR

OMG !!! I just realized how much I have rambled !!

Anyway.... Get to the point !!!

I went the through the section and not to far from the top ....

I found my book !!!!!

Tears !!!!(I imagine them )

I just want to thank you !!! All of you !!! For your support and for those times you motivated me when I wanted to delete this story.

I literally should be crying ... (Like TFIOS) I died like a million in that book ) but sadly I'm not...

Anyway...

☆┌─┐ ─┐☆

│▒│ /▒/

│▒│/▒/

│▒ /▒/─┬─┐◯

│▒│▒|▒│▒│

┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘

│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│◯

└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘

◯└┐▒▒▒▒┌

-Peace out -

(Was going to add homies but then I was like --- better not ) I'm to white for dat )

THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 20

I sat in the couch where I would normally just be upside down and watch tv from but today I couldn't do that anymore.

I was prego and being upside down was no bueno .

I to make myself comfortable but seeing as though that was upside was my comfortable position ,I got up.

I roamed the rooms as I remember that this is where we would have to stay while we figured out where in the blue heck we we heading off to.

Trent was annoyingly right about my uncle a house problem so we decided upon moving to a nice big house where we could go to work easily and have the kids be not to far from school.