Chapter 11 part 2

My eye lids opens to find an unfamiliar ceiling which partly made me have a little heart attack . I sat up on the comfy bed as my hair made its way to my front . I pushed it back and that when I felt it .

A leg

It grazed against mines as it's warmth made me know it was human . I turned with the cover pressed against my chest and saw that it was Trent.

I blushed slightly as I checked myself .

I was naked .

I smiled as my memory recollected the pleasure that Trent made me feel the night before and how gentle he was with every movement he made .

It wouldn't want to lose my virginity any other way .

I threw myself back in heaven making Trent stir .

"Is this how I'm going to wake up to you every morning ?"

I smiled ." Possibly ."

He grunted before turning fully to face me . "At least I can see your beautiful face every morning ."

I blushed slightly ." That was so ....Cheesy ."

He gave me a toothy grin that made me kiss him on the cheek . He made his way to my face to give a kiss back but I made a run for the bathroom.

I put on a bathrobe that hanged by the door and headed toward the sink .

"Hey !" He yelled .

"Hey !" I mimicked back .

"Don't play with me Abby ." He said making an appearance by the door .

I took my toothpaste and my brush and started with my normal routine , brushing my teeth. "Brush your teeth ." I said before putting the brush in my mouth.

He made his way in and did the same in the other sink . I finished first and made my way to the kitchen .

"Abby." I heard him say before I found myself in his arms .

"Stop !" I glared at him ." Put me down."

"No ." He kissed me ." Kiss me back ." He demanded.

"No ."I struggled to get out of his grasp but he somehow still kept me in place.

I felt like a baby ." Let me go !"

"Kiss me ."

"No ."

"Yes ..."

"No !"

"Yes !"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Fine ...." I kissed him on the cheek ."Done. Now let me down ."

He looked at me ." No." His grip became tighter ." Lips ."

I groaned . I kissed him on the lips and he automatically let me go ." I hate you ," I said walking away .

"That's not what you said last night ."

I slapped his arm ." That's it . " I grabbed the spatula." No pancakes for you ." I slapped him again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss." I love you ." He said seriously .

"Shut up . " He's just trying to get pancakes out of me.

"I'm serious ." He turned me around and kissed me again only this time it was more slow and hard . "Besides. I had planned to make pancakes for you ."

I smiled ." I hate the fact that I love you so much . "

He kissed me again ." Now go on and put on one of my T-shirt and come back . " he looked down ." Cause " he grunted." Cause this robe is not working with me . "

I looked down and blushed , hard . My robe wasn't covering everything .

I ran to our room and close the door . I slumped down on the door and bit down on my lip.

I guess even if we saw our entire bodies last night , I want used to it . It's not like showing your body off to a person is a thing I had practiced with .

I got up and went through his drawers and until I finally found a T-shirt that looked long enough to cover my bottom.

I grabbed it and a paper fell out of their .

I picked it up and started to unfold it .

'She will die ', it said .

I let go of it in an instant .

She will die ? She ? Who ?

"Everything alright ?" Trent asked.

I snapped out of my daze and took the paper . I put the undergarments that I had on yesterday and his T-shirt. I continued to hold the paper that made me creeped out and the question that had me curious was , who ?

I stared at the door as though the answers were on the other side .

It was .

I going to get some answer even if it killed me. The thought of death made shudder in disgust as I headed out .

**

I sat down in the island and looked at Trent as he was finishing up making the pancakes . He looked so gorgeous with a just a pair of sweat pants on .

" Trent ." I said still looking at his toned body .

"Yeah ." He grabbed three pancakes and placed it on a plate . He did the same with another and put a bunch syrup on both . "What's up ?" He placed one in front of me and the other next to me . He made his way to the chair that stood next to mines and sat down .

"Uh ...."

How a should it say this ? How do I even bring it up . Then the idea to bluntly ask came to mind so I took the paper and slammed it on the table .

"What's this ?"

He looked at it before his eye came to mines . Confusion and guilt flashed through his face .

That when I knew something was going to go wrong .

Seriously .

Can my life get any more funtastic ?

*****

It think it can Abby .. I think it can..

Sorry for not updating sooner but I haven't been feeling well this week and also this my bday week .... But luckily it was the day after my bday so ... I'm good ... Now!

Not fully but enough to go to school and update !!!

Bye my cookies !!!

Let's do the cookie dance !!!

* grabs cookies and starts eating *

Bye !!!