Chapter 18

Not edited

Chapter 18

The sound of a monitor keep making the beep, beep, beep sound that did let me sleep which only increased my anger. I hated waking up involuntary especially when an annoying sound was there to so its job.

"Shut up." I muffled out as I pulled the covers closer to my face. "Shut off that stupid thing ." I demanded someone, whoever was in the room.

I heard two small chuckles surround me making me not care at first but then I gave it some thought . Why was their two chuckles ? And where was I?

I slowly came up keeping my eyes close as the light would only hurt me if I did. I opened my eyes facing the mattress I was on and realized it was defiantly not mines.

"Where am I ?" I asked not caring who was in the room .

"In the hospital." I hear a voice say.

I took a while for me to notice who it was and in an instants I turned around and came face to face to the person that I had missed the most. The person who was the only person I have left to love. The only person who has lasted longer than my family.

It has never dawn to me that I could have someone come so far just to be with me . Never. But here he was and I was extremely grateful for it.

"Trent." I said my voice coming out unnecessarily breathless .

He smiled showing me his beautiful white pearls ." Abby."he said in the same tone as mine .

He wrapped his arms around my small figure as I felt the comfort that I haven't felt in so long. The moment was so overwhelming that I even cried.

"Trent." I repeated." I've missed you."

I heard some shuffling before I heard a door being close assuming that it has must of been Ryan.

" I've missed you more ." He said.

I unwrapped myself from his grasp and looked at him. He looked back at me with tired eyes almost as if he haven't sleep In a long time . "You look tired." pointed out.

He smiled slightly before gently placing his lips on mine. I smiled as we did because I missed this . I missed him. I missed those slow passionate kissed like the one we are having right now. I miss this feeling of joy that he gave me everyone I saw him . Only he could give this to me.

He pulled out of the kiss leaving us breathless." I miss this." He said grinning.

" I was just thinking the same." I said.
"Have you met Ryan?" I said changing the topic.

He pulled back and nodded his head seriously." Yeah. I have . He's... He's nice. "

"He's nice ." I repeated questionably. Why did that sound forced ? He's jealous. That's just fantastic. When Trent is jealous he is a complete prick .I learned that the first year that we started going out and let me tell you that he ... I'm surprised that the guy he hit didn't go to the hospital and place charges .

"Well he is ." He said in duh tone.

I took a deep breath ." He is. He has helped me since my uncle..." I stopped myself be not wanting to talk about that." He has been very supportive and helpful .He's been a great friend." I said changing my sentence.

"Your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why ?" I said noticing his jealousy." I can't have friends?" I said in angers tone . I have always hated his jealous side because it has always been dangerous and overall violent. Also it always makes me feel like he doesn't trust me.