I love you boss

All rights reserved to loverofcookies1 . Don't come copying my stuff!!! Aight.... I have lawyers. I actually do have a lawyer so if u plagerize then I will surely sue you . If that wasn't a threat I don't know what is ... Now proceed to my story . DONT COPY IT !!

© loverofcookies1

This is the older version of that gurl you just read. I seriously want to mentally slap my younger self for doing that warning but I laugh at it every time.

Okay. So yes there will be a lot of misspellings and stuff that might make you mad. Read at your own risk.

I was (still am)surprised how you guy come to like this story. I'm still improving on my writing and God I want to like rip this story to shreds and rewrite the whole thing.

I am sorry. Forgive me and my 13 year old self... I will self strangle myself at your pain.

Enjoy( if you possibly can)

*****

The smell of coffee filled the air as the line grew shorter . People giving orders, the of noises of people taking sips of coffee and wrappers being scrunched up into balls , were my surroundings. I was stuck in a line filled of coffee lover who spent their morning dying to take a large cup from this nice local coffee shop that stood out nicely. I on the other hand would be one of those people only I wasn't an addict and today I would have to drink my hot cappuccino and maybe a snack and rush to work .

"May I take your order ?" The girl said making me snap out of my daze. I realized I had kept the line waiting and felt embarrassed for my horrible daydreaming. If you abbey noticed by now, I'm a definite daydreamer.

"Uh... Can I have a large cappuccino with two of those cookies ," I said looking at these velvet color looking cookies. Their was no label to tell what it was called but from the looks of it it seem to be worth a try . And luckily it seemed to be the last two making me happy that I got the chance to snatch them .

"Of course and will that be all ?" She said while pressing the price into the machine .

"Yes ." I said as I rummaged through my purse to get my money. I got a twenty dollar bill that I found in my wallet and handed it I her not really minding the price she said. "Thank you" I said receiving the typical ' have a nice day ' from her.

I went to wait in a comfortable Chiat in the corner of the store. This store was comfortable laid out with nicely decorated seats that look nice enough for a robber to steal. It's atmosphere held a relaxing aroma which made me feel less nervous than I currently was.

I waited in my seat for my order to be done. I skimmed through my iPhone of some some random picture in Instagram. I didn't really own a Instagram but I enjoyed just string at picture that captivate a worthy moment.

I looked up to the girl who attended me placing my stuff on the counter and I instantly go up. I made my way to the front happily ready to try the new nice looking cookies . I think my day is turning out smooth. Just what I need I'm a day like this."One cappuccino with 2 velvet cookies." The young lady yelled.

I instantly moved a little faster to grab my stuff before a tall man took it making me surprised . He grabbed my stuff and thanked the girl .

"Excuse me ." I said tapping his broad shoulders while giving him that ' what did you just do ' look . He did not just take my food . Especially the one I had paid for. Nope. This is not going to happen. It was going to be my first day of work that I had stressed over the entire night and I had a little amount of sleep . I need a booster!