Chapie 5

"Uh ...." Was all that came out. I knew Trent would ask how I knew my uncle but I didn't think he would ask that very instant in front of my uncle.

"Well you see -" I gave my uncle a glare." She used to work for me. But decided that she wanted a change and turns out she is works for you." He said calmly .

Trent looked at me then at him . I guess he bought the not so complete lie that he came up with. I mean I didn't leave the company but not completely. I'm still the owner but my uncle partially runs it . I would gladly give it to him but I can't. When my dad died he gave his company to me and it said I can not, I repeat , can not give the company away unless I die . So news flash - I'm stuck with it. Not that I mind being rich for some part but I have always wanted a steady, easy life.

"Very well then. " he paused looking at me ." Let's begin the meeting ."

***

I walked in the hotel ready to change out of these horribly uncomfortable clothes having Trent behind me as we both walked in .

"Who is he to you ?" Trent suddenly asked catching me off guard as I rummaged through my luggage.

"Who?"

"Mr. Washing ."

I sighed." We told you. We used to work with each other. " I said.

"You lie." He said bluntly.

I stiffened then relax trying not to show him that he's right . "No . I actually used to be with him at the company. I worked with him . No lie in that." Which was true just only the fact that I was the owner. That's the only difference . Pst . No big deal.

"Sure." He said unsettling with my respond."Oh. Stay here tonight. I have a date tonight." He said as he started to undress.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up.

Date.

"Don't tell me what to do." I said angered. I was pissed of he told me what to do and also the obvious,I was a at bit jealous . Just a tad.

"Last time I checked I was your boss ." He said staring at me.

"And last time I checked you were a jealous poo who doesn't let me speak to the opposite gender . " I said looking at him pissed off as well .

He stood quiet .

"I wouldn't have to be." He said." If I didn't care about your whore self ." He said having his eyes blazing in anger and pain .

"Stop calling me that word." I gritted my teeth.

"Why? You are one so why not point it out ".

"I'm not! I'm not a whore ! I haven't even had sex yet ! Stop ! Calling ! Me ! That ! " I started to cry. I slumped down in the living room floor."Stop." I felt a sudden rush of hidden emotions pouring all out in that moment and it's all because he pushed me .

He stood quiet before joining me on the floor . "I- I'm sorry. I went to far ."

"You sure did." I tried to smile. "No. I'm sorry . I- No I didn't mean to." I sighed ."Sorry for calling you an ass.

"I deserved it."

I laughed a little." You did. But I know why you call me a whore. I understand." I stood up and headed towards our room leaving Trent on the floor.

I heard him follow but I was to tired to care . " I don't understand ." He said .

"What?" I stopped in my tracks and turned around." What don't you understand?"

"You understand. Your sorry." He suddenly got angry again." Why did you do it then."

"If this is about what happened. Back then. " I took a breath ."I don't want to speak about it."

I started to walk away when he grabbed my arm making me stop."No. Tell me."

I turned and looked at my arm, he let go ." Please."

"No. It's not a thing I want to bring back up."

"No!" He yelled catching me off guard."I spent night after night thinking I wasn't worth your attention . I spent years trying to move on. I dated so many women to get ass out of my head and when I finally did , you appeared . Now ." He said." I need an explanation."

" I - I can't." I walked to kitchen trying to get away from him but he was like magnet that couldn't stay away even if I keep trying .

He came storming in shirtless and pissed.

He slammed his fist against the table and came walking towards me making me walk back into the wall . He grabbed both my arms and put them on above me on the wall ,his body pressing against mine. I was trapped. I tried to get out of his grasp but it was useless. His strength was unbelievably stronger than mine making me yelp in pain .

"Why did you do it ?!" He roared . He looked angry , forget that, he looked pissed .

"Let me go."I said looking the other way. He was putting a lot of force into my body causing pain to surge through out me . I had a a feeling in the pit I my stomach that I was going to explode . He let go of one of my arms and cupped my face forcing me to look at him.

"Why ?!" He yelled once again making a tear escape my eyes . I couldn't take it anymore as tears became to sobs. He was being cruel and my consigns told me to tell him my feelings . I struggled to find myself and what u wanted but I finally came to a resolution.

"Because I love you ! " I yelled as tears kept falling down my face."I love you , boss . "My voice just above a whisper .

He let go of me and just stared at me. Our eyes locked for what seemed like a century before he pressed his lips on mine .

I couldn't describe the moment. I was ultimately happy without a doubt. My heart pound so hard that I thought Trent could possibly hear it. Our lips moved in sync as I felt something wet on my cheek and I knew those where not my tears.

We parted for the necessity of air which I'm currently hating at the moment and saw that Trent was crying.

Tears were streaming down his tan face making my heart swell at the sight.

My made it way toward his face an wiped his tears which at the same time made me cry.

"W-Why are you crying?"

He looked up looking so vulnerable that my heart stopped at the sight. He looked at me observing my every flaw.
A sad smile plastered his face before he enveloped me in a hug. I took in his musky scent as he took in mines .

"Because I love you ."

****

Like ? Like ?

Yuss- anyway - hoped you liked this chapter so - I hope your working on your new year resolution because I surely ain't. ( didn't have one) Love you my cookies !!!

Bye

-with love

~loverofcookies1