NOTICE

READ

So I found out that some of you got reported and may I say ... I did not report you !!!!

Even the meanest people who judge clearly knowing that I said NOT EDITED !!!

Ah ... The joy of having people being rude ! Isn't it pleasant !!

NOT

So ... I've decided to let you know !!!

Some of your comments that are actually okay and don't have bad reference to my story but just have a bad curse word in it (showing your excitement or just reaction my story)
Have been reported ..

I don't know who has reported them . I think it might be Wattpad or maybe just a fellow reader who is trying to help me ... ( not really working for some ) just saying ) I would appreciated if you could stop ...

I haven't even reported the horrible comments that sometimes show up !!!

People !!! I do take my precious time to read your comment and I get happy when I know you enjoy it !!! ( I even go to the first chapter and go up to read new comments )

So if you receive a notice saying that you were reported on my story ... Do not Assume it's me !!!

Cause it ain't !!!!

So people restrains from cursing because if not all ya will be reported ..

Phew ...

Oh !!!

I don't really know the consequences of being reported I just assume its bad and I don't anything bad to happen to you guys...

( except ya rude people who don't know how to shut up and comment nicely about my spelling error ... That I mention about) learn your lesson !!)

I forgive you ( the peeps who comment bad stuff ) I just think if you do this in the internet how are you In Real life ? And it just irritates me how you are so rude ..( didn't yo guardian teach you a lesson ?!)

Because if you being tuff in the computer and a wimp in real life then you need to

1) get A life

2). Get Jesus in yo life

3) live happily

4) stop judging cause you ain't any better

5) evaluate yourself and change yourself for the better cause ain't nobody gunna love you for your nasty rude , unpleasant ways

Please people can we be a nice community on my page ...I don't care if you go popping off on another page .. Wait .. I do care !!! Don't go popping off on any one unless needed cause i know when I'm mad ....

I lose my EVERYTHING

I just lose it and half the stuff i probably shouldn't say but I do and I just .... I just lose it ... It's bad .

Anyway ...

Be nice !!! Treat others the way you would want to be treated and let's life not trying ( TRY) not to judge others!!

How did I get to form commenting to judging ...

Ah ... I don't know ...

Bye my cookies !!