Chapter 17

-Dedications-

To:

Every girl who had been abuse in anyway.

To the girls who had their hearts broken .

To the girls who have been betrayed .

To the girls who have their doubts and insecurities .

To all the girls of the world.

And let's not forget the guys who also go through the same.

They have insecurities .

They have been abused.

They have been betrayed.

Their is no specific person I'm dedicating this to.

I dedicate it to you all .

Chapter 17

I hung up .

I hung up so fast that when I realized I did I was shocked. My brain didn't process what was happening but my body seemed to know because as soon as he said those words , my body reacted.

My heart in an instant stopped beating when I realized what he had said and to be honest I thought maybe , just maybe he wouldn't think it was me . But he knew.

He knew when I needed him . When I had made those late night calls in High school when I was having a nightmares or when I just couldn't sleep . I would make us both so tired the next day that it would I be a miracle we actually got up .

He knew me like he knew himself . What I wanted he knew . What I felt he felt . When i was nervous about something he would know and support me to no end . When I would be scared he would always make the fears disappear into thin air.

I now know how we started . We started as friends . We started off slow like everyone else but ended with a bam . Got married fast after we finally got back together because we knew .

We knew that we wouldn't want to be separated and we knew that spending the rest of our lives together would only make us happier . I want to be with him right now . This very instant. To forget our past . To forget everything and just be together but that's not going to happen .

"Uncle !" I yelled out as I left my room feeling tired.

He wasn't here ... I looked all over the house to finally remember that he said he was going to get a snack . As soon as I remembered I grabbed my handbag that had all my necessities and started to head out .

I pulled on the door to find it not have been fully closed. My suspicions grew.

"Abby..." I heard a faint voice say .I died a little inside seeing the sight before me. He laid half against the wall as the rest of his body stood flat on the floor .

"Uncle !" I said running towards his side . His face was extremely pale to the point that it made me cry .

His eyes were droopy and were struggling stay open as he tried to speak to me ."A-Abby " he stuttered slowly ." I love you. "

"Don't do this to me ." I cried ." Don't worry . I-I'll get an ... "His body suddenly completely fell entirely in the floor without notice . I gasp before grabbing him and placing his head on my lap.

I took out my phone from my purse and shakily took out my phone to call 911 . That when I remembered. We aren't in freaking America. That's when I did what I could without leaving my uncles side.