Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I ran .

I ran like I never ran before . I was suddenly a track star and was going to give my all to win that trophy . I ran every now and then to sometimes loosen up my mind but maybe that would more likely be consider as jogging .

I ran away from Trent. The thing I said would never do again. I ran from him as though he was my enemy .

He was my enemy .

He lied to me . He betrayed me . He broke me into a shattered vase on a vast tiled floor . I was shattered into a bunch of un- returnable pieces and that was it .

I was broken .

I made my way to the front door swiftly as I checked behind me to see if anyone followed me . If he followed me.

He didn't .

I kept running after finally realizing that he wasn't going to come and that this was it . It was over . We were over.

I slowed my pace down when I finally reached my car . I bent down as soon as I stood next to the drivers seat an began to cry . I cried my eyes out to the point it hurt from rubbing away the tears .

I felt it . I felt a had rub my back and I knew front the instant who it was. It was the hand that consoled me In those times of sadness and grief . He was their when I had to go to court . He was their when my parents died . He was their for me from the start .

I could only trust him .

I got up having my eyes shut still and hugged him . I hugged the living life out of him and I didn't even care .

"Thank god your alright ." He said .

I looked up at my uncle as more tears fell . "But I'm not ."

He gave me a sad smile and push me toward his chest and I immediately excepted it .

After a long while of my hard sobbing and my uncles consoling , we got up . I explained what had happen to him as my face replace with no loner sadness , but anger .

He slammed his fist on my car ." That asshole ! How could he do this to you."

"I thought he forgave me . I really did."

He rubbed his temples . "Get in the car I'm taking you home. "

Home ? I didn't question where he would take me I just got In the passengers seat and sat their numbly .

We didn't speak . Their was nothing to say . I said everything I thought I had to say . I explain from the very beginning what had happen and he stood their silently knowing Half of the stuff . The other half he would mostly curse and hit my car once again and I would stare at him doing it ,not really caring . I felt nothing but anger . I wanted to do the same to vent out my anger , my hurt but restrained.

We arrived at his house . My original home before I moved into the city and started working for ...him .

He carries me out noticing my drained state and drops me into my old comfy bed . He took off my shoes and kisses me on the cheek before giving me a faint " good night ".

It might have been night time or maybe not . I probably should have taken a shower before finally sleeping in but I let myself drift into a complete and utter sleep.

****

I woke up noticing that my curtain have been opened and a note was posted in the window .

I got up from my bed and decided to take a look at it .

' join me for breakfast cause I'm starving '

I smiled knowing my uncle wrote this . I immediately went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth and wash my face. I walked the the kitchen where my uncle stood siting with a plate in front of him untouched. He was On His phone probably taking care of some company stuff . I sat In the seat next to him making him look up, taking notice of my presence.

"About time girl ..."

He took his fork and started munching away on his strawberry banana pancakes. I smiled .

He was such a child at times .

"Then why did you wait ? " I asked taking In the pancakes myself .

He took a brief moment to digest all the food he shoved in his mouth before finally responding ." Because I know you don't like to have breakfasts alone and love pancakes . So I thought ... Why not join her for breakfasts with pancakes ? Even if you Does mean waiting In Front of the food for a while until you get your butt up . "

I smiled ." Thank you ."

" You better ! My stomach was dying ! It was misery starving while having these pancakes in front of me ."

I laughed ." Not that ! But thank you for that as well . " I sighed . "For -"

"Shut up ."

I looks at him confused and offended."What ?"

"Shut up because we are not talking about that today . We are going to have a fun day today . " he said still shoving the food into his mouth . He Is ridiculous . Just like me .

"A fun. Day . Today ? " I questioned.

"Yeah ... We are going to Paris . " he said releasing the news as I it was nothing . Oh yeah ... Why not go To Paris a day after your heart was broken ? Nope .. I don't see why not .

"What ?! We can't just pick up and leave ! We need time ! I need time ! "I yelled out of shock .

"Time for what? To die in misery for a week . No .. Not happening ! You had all day yesterday to do that ."

"What ?! Are you serious ? I spent half my morning waiting in boredom ! Then had my after noon looking and having my heart broken by him ! Then spent most of my evening cry in your arms and went to sleep afterwards ! Their was no time for me to recover ! "

"Paris will be your recovering time ! All you need is yourself and your will to move on from him . Get yourself together because we are leaving in like 3 hours . "

I looked at him bewildered .

"No." I stated firmly.

That when his wicked glance came to mine and I knew I wasn't going to win ."Thats alright . I can drag you myself or my body guards can ..." His face was filled with amusement which was only making even me even more upset ." Your choice ."

I glared at him in anger of my defeat ."Fine ..." I said gritting my teeth. "You win."

****

Hey guys !!! Updated fast cause I felt bad for you guys !!!

I left you in such suspense ... Oh ..

I'm glad lots of you are enjoying my story and I was just thinking ...

Sequel or nah ?

Comment below or message me !!

Btw !!! If you guys want To know something about me as the writer then comment below or message and I will answer in the next post or I'll just answer you privately...

If will try my best to answer !!

Bye my cookies !!