15. 4 REAL

Alex's P.O.V

"Ian, please just hang on." I told him as I applied pressure to his wound.

The police had arrested Heather and we were now heading to the hospital.

Once we got there the doctors didn't let me go to the emergency room with them since Ian was in a critical stage and besides it was against the rules to do such thing.

"How is he?" Rachel asked as she got to the ER with Nina, Greg and Tiffany, I came here in the ambulance with Ian meanwhile the rest had to drive all the way here.

"I don't know, the doctors haven't said anything yet." I told them.

I was constantly shaking I just couldn't control it.

"Just calm down Alex just try to calm down please." Nina said as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I just can't, enough is enough with her Nina! Why would Heather do something like that? She tried to kill me and now Ian's life is in danger." I said angry.

"Thankfully the police finally acted; there is no way Heather will escape from this one now." Nina told me.

"From this one, do you mean that Heather has done something like this before?" Rachel asked.

"She was the reason why Ian and I fell of the bridge months ago." I said as she gasped.

Rachel gave a frustrated sigh, but we couldn't do anything but to wait.

Almost the whole night had to pass by before the doctor came out.

"How is he?" Rachel and I said as soon as the doctor came out.

"Please calm down, Ian is out of danger. He hasn't waked up yet but I believe he will do soon." The doctor said.

We all sigh in relief.

"So we can enter and see him?" Rachel asked before I could.

"I'm afraid you can't, you will have to wait some minutes until the other doctors finish checking his vital signs." The doctor said.

I gave a sigh.

"Fine, if you say so." I said as I sat down.

Nina got up and handed me something.

"What is this?" I said staring at the bag she handed me.

"Some clothes and basic stuff, I'm sure they will let you use a bathroom to freshen up." Nina said.

"Do I look that bad?" I asked her.

"Your eyeliner as well as you mascara is smudged all over your cheeks." Nina said as she gave me a small smile.

"I probably look scary." I murmured.

A nurse let me used a room that had a bathroom where I was able to shower and change, when we had been waiting for Ian, Nina had gone to the hotel and changed bringing with her these spare clothes for me. I placed on some ripped black jeans, I changed my beige strapless bra for a black one that had straps, I placed on a lose white tank top, my black combat boots and brushed my now half wavy half straight hair.

When I got out of the room and went to the hallway I saw that everyone was gone which meant only one thing, Ian had woken up.

Ian's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital, I looked around and saw a nurse that was by the bed.

"Very good, you finally woke up. Do you remember what happen?" She asked me.