8. I MISS YOU TOO

As the curtains went up I could see how the theater was full, that sight only made my heart beat louder. I looked at the people that were here and saw that Ian was there, Rachel had made her whole family come along with my own, I was more than nervous and at the moment I was not so sure about all of this anymore.

I looked behind me where Maggie was by the piano, maybe I could be quick enough and run off the stage, could who stop me?

Don't even think about it. Maggie mouthed as if she could read my mind.

I silently cursed before the show host looked at me.

"Well, last but not least we have Alexis Stoneheart with a song named 'Slipped Away'." The host said.

I could see Heather in the front row with a smirk, maybe this was the only chance I would get to shine and show her that I was a new person.

The music started and I counted in my mind silently before I started to sing.

Nana, nanana, nana,

I miss you, miss you so bad

I don't forget you, oh it's so sad

I hope you can hear me I remember it clearly.

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh.

Nana, nanana, nana,

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye in the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't

Oh, I hope you can hear me cause

I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh.

I had my wake up, won't you wake up

I keep asking why?

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake it happen, you passed by

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you're gone, now you're gone

There you go, there you go

Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same no...

The day you slipped away

Was the day I found it won't be the same oh...

Nana, nanana, nana

I miss you...

As I said the last word I gave a sight, I had let out all my emotions out in that song. When I got off the stage I felt better though my legs wouldn't stop shaking. Meanwhile the judges were deliberating I went to the small common room and went for some water.

"That was amazing!" Nina said as she ran and hugged me.

"You did beautiful." My dad told me as he got near me with Andres, my aunt and Blake.