FINAL NOTE

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:

So to this is the end for Alex's and Ian's story, I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did, I didn't want to make it more complicated by making it any longer, I just think that the mystery of the story itself complements everything, besides I don't think that a sequel for this story was necessary or should be necessary since it was better to leave it off this way.

I will like to thank you all for the support, the reads, the votes and those comments that you gave me, it was such an amazing way to say 'keep on going', most of my life they have told me that this writing books is nothing but a waste of time but you guys show me otherwise since before I even started writing I was just another shy girl who would bite her tongue and never say anything but now I feel that I belong somewhere and I will thank endlessly each one of you, I feel that I grew up along with this story as well with others, I found a more easier way to communicate and to express myself that now not writing a book sounds completely mental to me.

Anyhow to make this long speech short thank so much for all of this, also I will be have new stories that I assure you all of you will like or love, so please follow me, or vote, and of course like always I would love to hear your feedback about this or any other story and as well I am always willing to help new beginners in Wattpad with their upcoming books.

Yours Truly

J.H