7. THE CONTEST

Ian!" I yelled but he ignored me.

I turned around at stared at Brad who was looking at Ian leave with a huge smirk.

"Really, was this necessary?" I yelled at him.

"Alex, I had to leave everything clear to him, with us dating he cannot be getting between us all the time." Brad said.

I gave a frustrated yell.

"Brad, we are not dating, in matter of fact we will never date again. The only way I can think of you is as the huge mistake I made in the past and will never do again." I said as I tried to fight the urge to punch him.

"But Alex, you and I-" Brad started to say.

"Are nothing so when I come back from to the house I do not want to see you." I said.

"What do you mean?" Brad asked me.

"That I want you to get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled.

"Alex, what is going on?" Andres said as he came downstairs.

"I just want him out of the house when I come back." I said before I stormed out of the house.

When I got outside I saw that Ian was heading the opposite way of his house which only meant something: Ian was going to the park.

I knew that if I tried to catch up with him I would take long not to mention that I would probably fall on the way there due to all the snow, so I decided to take the shortcut to the park that I knew.

When I got to the park I saw that Ian was by a bench.

"Ian!" I called out.

I got near him and he looked at me.

"Go away Alex." Ian said.

"Ian why would you-." I started to say.

"Just go away!" Ian said interrupting me.

The way he yelled at me triggered my reaction.

"Would you just listen to me for a damn second?" I yelled at him angry. "Just let me fucking speak!"

Ian looked at me bewildered for my sudden reaction.

"Okay." He said.

"Thank you. Now will you please explain me why would you leave like that from my house and ignore me when I called you?" I asked him.

"Really Alex and you still ask me? You just called me over so you could rub it in my face about Brad, about how you were back with him and in love." Ian said.

"Really and it is that because I love him so much that I kicked him out of my house?" I asked him.

"You kicked him out?" Ian said not believing it.

I nodded.

"As we speak Andres is getting Brad out of the house but that does not justify the way you acted." I said.

"Alex, you used me. You called me over so Brad would get jealous and back to you." Ian said.

"I did what?" I said.

"Come on Alex that is a very low hit even for you." Ian said.

"Ian, I did not do that. Brad came over to ask me to over think what he asked me in the morning but even if he did that it was the same answer. I turned him down like I did in the morning." I said.

Ian looked at me.

"Do you believe me?" I asked Ian, as I did that I tried to grab his hand but just as I touched him Ian pulled away his hand.