1. CONFUSED

Blank, everything was blank.

White; it was just plain white.

Not a single thing from the past four years was in my memories, I had no idea how I got to the hospital; that I went to France, that I came back and most important that I lost my mother.

You're life is suppose to be full of endless memories but what can you do when the last four years of your life was wide out from existence?

"Are you going to be okay?" My dad asked me as he placed the bag on top of the hospital bed. "Alex, will you be fine?"

I nodded slowly; I had said yes to those questions since I woke up that eventually I had my convinced myself that it was actually the truth and not a lie as it had started.

"I'll be fine dad it's not like I can't dress up myself." I said with a smile. "You have nothing to worry about."

My dad smiled back at me and went outside.

After a week and a half in the hospital Doctor Bay had decided that I was good enough to leave the hospital which had me more than happy since I was miserable in the bed.

It was killing me to be tied down to that bed surrounded by white walls, so quite but most important I couldn't take it anymore because of my thoughts. Being there in the hospital gave me a lot of spare time to think.

The worst part of it was that my thoughts revolt around Ian and what he said about me, about us.

Counting all the damage I had in me was just a broken leg, some bruises and the cut I had on my skull but all those seem less important next to the memory loss. It bothered me that I didn't know what had happen the last months of my life, the last four years of my life.

I could see how some people around me were suffering because of this but no one was suffering like Ian was. According to my brother Ian and I were dating, he said that I was in love and happy but when I saw Ian I didn't feel anything at all just curiosity to know what he thinking.

It was haunting me; there was no way I could escape. Every second was a torture and nothing less.

My dad brought me a blue dress and some boots but since I had the cast I only got to use one, after I was done I called my dad.

"Are you all set?" He asked me. "You're ready to leave Alex?"

I nodded, I hated to see my dad like this so worried.

He treated me like I was some fragile doll that could break at any moment. But maybe they were right.

I had never felt so fragile.

Never felt so vulnerable in my life before...

After Doctor Bay gave me a last check up I was able to leave, as I got home I didn't recognize the house. It was prettier, there was a very green garden and it was just like how my mom already dreamt it would like.

"Welcome home." Andres said as he helps me get out of the car and into the wheelchair. "Let me help you sissy."

We went inside the house where my Aunt Marie, Nina and Blake were waiting for us.

"Why don't you take Alex to her room and help her unpack?" My Aunt Marie asked Nina. "We'll make dinner for all of you and call when it's ready."

Nina nodded and with Andres' help they took me to my room.

There was a huge change in my room, there was just plain black furniture and very light blue walls and I loved it.

"I'll leave you two alone." Andres said and left the room. "I'll come and get you when Aunt Marie is done with dinner."