"Daniel," I grabbed his shoulder, turning him around, "Listen to me," I placed both hands on his warm, rosy cheeks. "You didn't have any control over what Campbell did," I spoke softly. I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips, "You don't have to try to do anything. You'll always be your best in my eyes. Okay?" He nodded, linking his fingers through mine.

We went over to the very edge of the shore and sat on the damp sand, Daniel leaned his head onto my shoulder. "Can everything just go back to normal?" He almost whispered as we watched the hue of the blue and gray sunset. I looked down at him, smiling. "It already has," I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair and we admired the beautiful ocean in which we had fallen in love with several times.

"Ayla?" Daniels head poked up at me, "Yeah," I kept my gaze on the sunset.

He chuckled, looking over my entire body and face, "I don't think I tell you enough how lucky I am to have you," He spoke with a soft voice, lightly running his hand along my leg back and forth. Laughing I said, "Smooth, Seavey," punching him lightly on the arm. I instantly shot up, making my way to his car.

"Ayla, where are you going?" Daniel shouted over the crashing waves, I carelessly opened the car door, getting in. "Let's go, Dani! We're going on an adventure," I joked, I reached over and honked the horn at him. "Geez, okay, okay, I'm going," He covered his ears on the second honk and jumped up, jogging over to the vehicle. "Can you at least let me drive?" He asked. I shook my head. He pouted and threw himself into the seat.

I reached over and kissed his lips, rolling into his seat. Cuddling into his chest. I remembered that I had something important to tell him. "Daniel?" I murmured. "Hm?" He mumbled, I soon heard his soft purring that only happened when he was dozing off. Sitting in silence, I soon fell asleep, not even bothering to drive us home.

-

I ended up waking up to a beautiful sun shining on our dreary bodies. Blinking a couple times, Daniel stretched out his body a little and moaned, "Good morning, Beautiful," placing a kiss on my forehead. Rubbing my eyes, I smiled and pecked his jaw. "Morning,"

We drove to a nearby McDonalds, ordering Hot Cakes and Sausages. I whipped out my phone, "Morning, A," Daniel exclaimed putting the camera on me and my messy self. I was now wearing one of Daniels sweatshirts and my shorts. My hair tied into a messy half-up, half-down hairdo. Putting my hand out to grasp his, I grinned ear to ear showing off my teeth, "Good morning my love!" He laughed, "You are so cute," causing me to let out a giggle, proceeding to give his hand a quick kiss. He recorded the entire thing, posting it onto his story.

"Wow, I look so stupid," I joked as I watched it.

"You look adorable," He argued with a mouthful of pancake. I scrunched up my face, "Ew gross," he rolled his eyes and continued eating. I placed my plastic fork down, his eyes meeting mine as he mirrored my actions.

"What's up?" He spoke, putting his entire focus and direct attention onto me. I took a sip of my apple juice, "Graduation is this weekend." I mumbled, growing anxious. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot," Daniel lifted his fork, cutting himself another piece off his pancake. I glared at him, widening his eyes, he shrugged, "What?" Face palming my forehead and closing my eyes, saying, "How could you forget something so important?"

Taking another bite, Daniel shrugged again, "I dunno. I just forgot." Shaking my head, I grew frustrated and frightened as it took over my body. "What are we gonna do?" I shot at him. Chewing his food, he thought for a second. "Ayla," he sighed, "just try to go with it," I started spazzing out as I listened to his words that sounded like some kind of nuclear secret launching code. The crap!?