"Yes. And if you find it then we will be able to see it as well... but you have to be touching it," Namjoon nods.

"Hm.. so have you seen it since, you know, you were cursed?"

"No. We haven't gotten that far because your dad was a dïck," Yoongi scoffs.

"Why?"

"Because he acted like he was trying to help us but was actually tricking us," Jimin sighs.

"How did he trick you?"

"We don't have-"

"Don't tell her! Then she might do the same thing!" Jin stops V from explaining.

"So pack your bags now," Yoongi points to my bedroom door.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows at his command.

"We're leaving,"

"What? No!" I exclaim, panic rising.

Hoseok finally raises his head from his book to look at me. He's the last person I wanted to gain attention from.

"Look, I can't just leave my father without saying anything," I say to try and safe myself.

"Sure you can. It's not like he cares about you anyway. Have you asked him how your mother died?" Hoseok eyes turn red.

"Woahhhh, Hobie, calm down. Don't lose yourself to it, okay?" Namjoon puts his hand in his friends shoulder. What is he losing himself to?

"Sorry," Hoseok breaths out with no emotion at all in his voice.

I feel a spark of anger, "my mom died because she was sick, so don't speak of it like that,"

I watch a smirk appear on Hoseok's face before it disappears all too quickly. What is going on?

"Just pack your dämn bag already!" Yoongi's voice raises sending me straight into my room.

I eye my backpack in the corner of my room and actually consider listening to them. However, how am I supposed to believe 7 psychotic fallen angels that I just met? What if this is just so they can make it look like I ran away so that they can kill me.

My phone lights up with a text message from my dad reading along the lines of 'why is the school calling me saying you aren't there?'. I quickly respond telling him to come home immediately.

Afterwards I pack my bag as slowly as possible to buy time for him to get here. Luckily his business isn't too far away granted he actually listening to my mere text message.

"How's it going in here?"

I jump at Jimin who just appeared out of no where.

"You could've knocked," I whisper while stuffing some clothes into my bag along with the little cash I have.

"Well if you packed faster I wouldn't have bothered you in the first place," He snaps.

I shiver at his presence. For some reason the air gets ten times colder when they're around.

"Can I ask you something?" I look to him.

"Yeah but I can't promise I'll answer,"

"Why did you get involved with my great grandfather in the first place?"

We hold eye contact for just a moment before he looks away, "You wouldn't understand,"

"But I can-"

Knock knock.

I gulp at the sound of my father knocking at the front door.

"Who's that?" Jimin's eyebrows raise, "don't you dare answer it,"

With every single bit of courage I have left I sprint out of my room only to meet with the rest of the guys who seem to have been expecting me. With no time to spare I barrel down the stairs while hearing them yell stuff to each other.

"DAD!" I scream, swinging the door open and hugging him, "I've made a huge mistake!"

I try to hold back tears but with everything going on it's practically impossible.

"What'd you do?" He pushes me away with a stern expression.

"I-I s-saw the-them," I choke out between sobs, the air turning a million degrees cooler.

I turn around to see them all looking at me from the staircase. Namjoon has his hand on Hoseok's shoulder who seems to be struggling with whatever 'it' is.

"Can you see them?" I turn back to my father who looks incredibly angry. For a moment I question if his eyes are red as well.

"WHAT'D YOU DO?!" He bellows at me. I stumble back from him, landing on my butt.

I can't tell if I should be more scared of him or of the boys behind me.

"I-I should've listened Dad. I'm so sorry," I stutter.

"At least now she gets to see who her dad really is," I hear Yoongi chuckle behind me.

"Yeah but now it's going to be even more difficult to deal with a depressed teenager," Jin sighs.

I cover my ears, not wanting to hear all the voices that only I can hear.

"Come with me," My Dad picks me up off the ground, practically dragging me by the shirt.

"Where is he taking her?" I head Jimin ask. Was that a bit of worry in his voice?

"How many times did I tell you to ignore them?" My father asks between gritted teeth.

Before I know it I'm being thrown down the basement stair case. I land with a thud on the concrete floor, darkness surrounding me. My father makes his way down the stairs while my instincts are telling me to run and hide.

I quickly listen to them, pulling myself up only to realize that my knee is bleeding profusely. However now is not the time to be worried about things like that, I've got a bigger problem in front of me.

"I said I was sorry!" I yelp, wondering if I've ever even known my father.

Before I can make it two steps my Dad kicks me to the ground. I roll over onto my back and now know for sure that his eyes are bright red.

"If you had listened to me you could've had a bright future little girl," His smile is pure evil.

"B-bright future?" I whisper, backing up against the wall.

Click.

Suddenly my dad takes his hunting gun off the wall and clicks the trigger.

"I can't have you threatening to take my power away," he laughs, pointing the gun at me, "your mother did the same thing,"

"...Jimin," is the only thing that comes to mind before a huge gun shot rings through my ears.