It's Wrong, But It Feels Right-A Kol Mikaelson Romance-Chapter 17

"He will be fine Alyah. He will heal in about an hour." Rebekah said from behind me where I sat on a chair by the bedside of Kol. "I do not care Rebekah.....I will wait here until he wakes." I said. "And you wonder why he will not leave you alone." She said. "What are you speaking of?" I asked. "First off.....you still have feelings for him." I stood up to face her. "Of course I do but that doesn't mean that I sitll can't hate him." I said and felt releaved that I told my feelings to someone. I sat back down and put my face in my hands. "So you do have feelings for me?" I shot my head up to see a very groggy Kol. "Told you." And then Rebekah left Me and Kol alone in the room. "I thought you were really dead." I whispered stupidly. "You know I can't die that easily." He said. I smiled lightly at the ground. "You never did answer my question." I sighed. "Of course I still love you but I still am really mad." I said. "Why can't you forgive me?" I clenched my fists lightly. "You never even bothered to look for me, Kol. For over 900 years." I whispered as I deducted the time when he was staked as well. "I did look. I looked for years until I finally decided to let you go." He said. "No you didn't." I argued. "Then how come I traveled all over the world without resting?" I broke the arms off the chairs and sighed. "You spent your nights with cheap women and alcohol." I said. "Because I wanted to forget you but nothing ever worked." He said. I stood. "I think I need to go now." He grabbed me before I could leave and pulled my body down ontop of his. "I never stopped. I swear to you." He whispered and that's when I pressed my lips onto his.For some stupid reason I did this and I knew I never wanted this moment to end. "Isn't this sweet?" I lept onto the floor to see a smirking Nik leaning against the door frame. "What do you want?" Kol asked bitterly. "I just came to see why the girls heart rate was beating so heavily." I crossed my arms. "That is none of your business." I told him. "Nik....leave them in peace." Rebekah said from the doorway. "Your right Bekah. I will leave them in peace." And we were alone once more. I sat on the corner of the bed and I felt Kol come up behind me. "I have missed your lips." He whispered and kissed the side of my neck lightly. He laid me softly onto the bed and soon he hovered over me. "I cannot lie so I must say that I have missed you." I told him while running my fingers through his way shorter hair than what I was used to. "I missed you as well my love." I felt his neck bury itself in my neck then a pinch came. "Ow...that hurt!" I said. When he moved I saw two perfect holes in my neck. "Your mine now." He said and licked the blood off. "And you had to bite me to tell me that?" I asked. He smiled lightly and my stomach fluttered. "You can bite me to if you want." He said. I lept up and pinned him under me. "I wouldn't stop." I said and his fingers traced my soft face. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." He said. "I would not take it that far now." I said as I pushed myself up onto my elbows. "But it's true." He said.

                After the long night of rest I woke up with the sun shining in from the window. Laying next to me was a wide eyed Kol. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "Only a few moments." He said. "What is the time?" I asked. "6:20." The light must have just started then. I sat up fully and Kol sneaked behind me to bury his face back in my neck. "I can't believe I actually get to hold you again." He whispered. I heard the door snap open and I turned my head. Standing at the door was Rebekah. "Get up. We are going to school." She said. "School?" I asked. "Just trust me." She said. "Um...." I looked at Kol. "Just go. It could be interesting." He said. "We need to feed you first." Rebekah said as she led me down the stairwell. "I haven't hungered for blood." I told her with a smile. "You may not hunger yet. But you will." When we got to a table I saw a glass of plumpy red liquid. "Drink it." I took it and let the liquid drown me. When I finsihed I wiped the remaining off. "Well that was different." I said. "I have clothes laid out for you in the bathroom." Bathroom? "Um. Okay. I will be back down soon." I said.

               Once I found the bathroom I put on the clothes she laid for me. A pair of pretty boots that went up to my knees, a pair of light blue jeans that felt very tight, then a white frilly shirt that looked like it revealed way too much topped off with a jacket that had a leather touch to it. "Now this is the new Alyah." Rebekah said once I finished and was downstairs. "It doesn't feel right." I commented. "But it looks right." Kol said. I turned around the see him leaning against the wall. "Stop flirting so I can introduce her to school." Rebekah said. "Whatever your plan is Bekah please don't get her into trouble." Rebekah smiled. "I can't make any promises."

                 Apparently I was walking through what was called Mystic Falls High School. Rebekah decided I should do this on my own so she ditched me with a piece of paper that told me where my classes were. Whatever classes were. "Alyah right?" I turned to see the young tanned skin girl from the Grill. "Yes." I said quietly. "Bonnie Bennett remember?" I nodded. "Yes quite." I said. "You seem lost." She said. "I don't understand anything from this century." I told her which caused her to smile. "It can be quite confusing for a girl who has been dead for over a thousand years." I handed her the paper. "Do you mind?" She took it and read it over. "You have some classes with me and my friends." She said. "Why are you being so nice?" She shrugged. "You just seem..." She trailed off. "Innocent? Nice?" I suggested and she didn't say anything. "I know you hate the others but why be nice to me?" I asked. "I just seem to know you in some way." She said. "Well your powers are being drawn from my existance." I said. "Not just that." She said. "Well I hope you find what your looking for." I turned to see Kol. "Kol?" I asked with a smile. "Thought I should get education. You never know when I will need it." He said. "You just came for me didn't you?" He shrugged. "Didn't want you feeling alone your first day." I rolled my eyes. "Bonnie this is-" She tensed up. "Kol Mikaelson...I know him." She said. "She doesn't fancy me very much love." He said. I looked towards the nice young witch. "It was very nice speaking with you." I said as Kol started pulling me off towards some other place.

                   We ended up 'skipping' as he called it. We stayed out in the courtyard under a giant tree with my head laying in his lap. "I don't understand anything anymore Kol." I told him as he twirled some of my hair around his long slender finger. "It is alot to take in love..." He said. "Well at least you know what normal things are. I feel like I can't do anything in this world." I said. "For starters I think you should learn how to use one of these." He handed me a soft black box. "What is it?" I asked. "Just open it." He said. I pulled the lid off to see something I have never even came across before. "It's a phone. I phone to be exact." I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "It keeps comunication so if no one is near you, we can still keep contact." He said. "How does it work?" I asked. He sighed. "Let me show you." Suddenly it began to vibrate. I shrieked and dropped it. He put it back in my hands. "Press the green button then say 'hello.'" I pressed it then said "Hello?" He placed it up to my ear. "Hi love." I looked at Kol and he was using a 'phone' like mine. I pressed the red button like him and laid back down. "Times have become so complicated." I said while he smiled down at me. "you will get used to it. I promise." I let a sigh escape my lips. "Things are different now." He whispered before kissing my cheek. TBC 

          (SORRY It's boring but I hope things will start to speed up)