Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“Elsa, wake up.”

Merida shakes me awake.

“Guess what?”

She asks excitedly.

“What?”

I play along.

“Its prom!!!”

She raises her arms as if she was the happiest teenage girl alive.

“Wow, the first week of school and prom is already here.”

I state. As she pulls me up to help me sit up and starts fixing with my hair.

“LET’S GO!!!”

She insists

“I don’t know, Merida. Maybe we shouldn’t”

I reason with her, dealing with her frowns. Her face starts to light up, thinking of an idea to get me to go.

“Jack Frost will be there.”

She grins, mischievously. Now she knows my weakness.

“Fine.”

I agree. Watching her skip happily into the dressing room.

After several hours of playing dress-up, Merida and I come up with the perfect solution to the dress equation we were solving.

“Well that took long.”

She says, as I reveal myself.

She gasps.

“You look absolutely amazing!!! Jack Frost is going to love your dress.”

She predicts dreamily, as she rushes off to find Anna. I sigh, staring at my reflection. All I see was a girl with ivory-coloured hair braided down, wearing a party dress that is light blue on top and totally black on the bottom, complete with blue makeup and boots.

That girl was not me.

I awaken from my thoughts due to the sound of Merida pushing the door open to reveals a surprised-looking sister, Anna. Who was also wearing a dress that was green and brown.

“You look gorgeous!!!”

Anna screams. Pushing the door completely to reveal that Merida has also dragged Rapunzel in here.

“WOW!!!”

She praises. I try to act nice.

“Thanks, you guys look good too.”

I reply. Scanning their dresses:

I really like all their dresses, Rapunzel’s dress is purple, with a matching shawl. And her long, long hair has been styled into something shorter.

Merida’s dress is dark blue, encrusted with light blue gems, and a diamond necklace to match her icy blue eyes.

“Well, its almost eight so let’s get the make-up done and get going.”

Rapunzels suggests, picking up a few bottles to perfume and gestures me to sit down first.

“Okay,”

I start.

“Let’s get this over with.”

I end.

Author’s note:

Whoop whoop whoop wooo!!!

Guess what? Jack frost if going to be narrating the next chapter!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!